- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Lounge Open To Dining
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Granite Work Top
- White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway With Parking
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garden / Snooker Room
Additional InformationSituated in the heart of Rosetta, this semi detached home offers both space and convenience with both local shops and Forestside Shopping Centre within walking distance, with leading schools both primary and post primary nearby. The Ormeau Road and Ravenhill offer something for everyone with a superb range of Cafés and restaurants as well as Cherryvale Playing Fields and Ormeau Park.
Internally the property comprises of three good sized bedrooms, lounge open to dining room, modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on first floor. The property has also been updated with a gas heating system and double glazing. Outside there is a driveway to the front leading to a detached garage (plumbed for washing machine and has a w/c and sink unit). From the kitchen and dining area, access is provided to a flagged patio which overlooks the rear garden laid with artificial grass for easy maintenance. The present vendors have added an extension to the rear of the garage that is currently utilised as a snooker room, however this could be utilised in various ways to suite your specific needs, ie if you work from home or a teenagers den. An excellent, spacious home in a convenient location.
- Hardwood glass panelled front door with fan light and glazed side panels to entrance hall. Tiled flooring. Glass panelled inner door to hallway. Tiled flooring with new carpet added to stairs and landing. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 15'4 x 11'8 (4.67m x 3.56m)
- Hole in wall fire-place. Oak wooden flooring.
- Dining Area 11'7 x 11'3 (3.53m x 3.43m)
- Oak wooden flooring. Upvc patio doors.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 15'5 x 7'8 (4.70m x 2.34m)
- Full range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, built in stainless steel 5 ring gas hob. Stainless steel overhead extractor fan, stainless steel splash back, double oven, larder cupboard, Tiled flooring continues through from hallway. Spot-lights. Upvc back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 15'0 x 11'4 (4.57m x 3.45m)
- Oak flooring.
- Bedroom Two 11'4 x 9'3 (3.45m x 2.82m)
- Wall to wall sliding robes.
- Bedroom Three 8'6 x 7'5 (2.59m x 2.26m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising white bathroom suite with free standing bath with mixer taps, wall mounted sink unit with mixer taps, low flush w.c and heated towel rail. Part tiled walls with mosaic detailing. Spot-lights.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with parking.
- Detached Garage 19'8 x 10'4 (5.99m x 3.15m)
- Up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine. Low flush w.c sink unit.
- Outside Rear / Patio
- Accessed directly from kitchen and dining room to stone flagged patio area.
- Rear Garden
- Steps down to garden area laid with artificial grass.
- Large Snooker Room 23'6 x 17'5 (7.16m x 5.31m)
- Large snooker room with light, heat and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »