- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Family Home
- High Standards of Fixtures and Fittings Throughout
- Spacious Lounge with Square Bay Window & Feature Gas Fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining with Bespoke Fitted Kitchen, Range of Integrated Appliances and Ample Dining Area
- Sunroom with Access to Rear Gardens
- Three well proportioned Bedrooms
- Bedroom One with Contemporary En Suite Shower Room
- White Suite Family Bathroom
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Ground Floor WC
- Enclosed Rear Gardens laid in Lawns with Paved Patio, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Front Gardens Laid in Lawns with Ample Driveway for Off Street Car Parking
- Sought After and Prestigious Development
- Excellent Convenience to Main Arterial Routes for City Commuting
- Amenities of Dundonald and Comber are Close at Hand
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis well-presented detached family home is located in the popular Millmount Village, a sought-after modern development with differing house types. The property has been well maintained by the current owners making it a perfect home ready to move into.
Internally, this contemporary home offers high quality fixtures and fittings throughout with tasteful use of tiling and contemporary sanitary ware. Of particular note is the spacious lounge, with square bay window and gas feature fireplace. Modern kitchen/dining with excellent range of integrated appliances and ample dining space open plan to the sunroom. There are three bedrooms to the first floor, bedroom one with contemporary en suite shower room and white suite family bathroom.
Further benefits include, uPVC double glazing, downstairs WC, gas fired central heating, excellent provision for storage and excellent degree of privacy to the rear garden ensures this property will create instant interest on today's market.
Externally the rear gardens are laid in lawns with paved patio area, ideal for outdoor entertaining. To the front, gardens are laid in lawns with ample driveway providing off street carparking.
This location offers ease of access to the main arterial routes for commuting to Belfast city whilst the amenities of Dundonald and Comber are close at hand. Newtownards, Bangor and Holywood are also easily accessible. The property lies within the catchment area to a range of local primary and grammar schools.
- Composite front door with glass inset leading through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 4.22m (15' 8" x 13' 10")
Feature granite fireplace with gas fire inset and granite hearth, outlook to front.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.56m x 4.52m (18' 3" x 14' 10")
Excellent range of gloss high and low level units, laminate work surface with sink unit and drainer, one and a half bowl with mixer tap, in-built oven, four ring gas hob above with stainless steel extractor fan hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, in-built washing machine, Worcester gas boiler, larder cupboard, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, ample dining area leading through to sun room.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, full pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- 3.43m x 3.3m (11' 3" x 10' 10")
Ceramic tiled flooring, uPVC French doors leading through to back garden, recessed spotlighting, dual aspect to rear.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Access to roofspace, roofspace insulated, storage cupboard with in-built shelving units.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.45m (14' 3" x 11' 4")
Outlook to rear, in-built storage unit with in-built shelving units.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower with rainfall shower head, ceramic tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, vertical chrome towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 2.92m (13' 6" x 9' 7")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.51m (10' 7" x 8' 3")
With outlook to front.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, full pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with hot and cold mixer tap and thermostatically controlled shower unit above, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, vertical chrome heated towel rail.
- Front garden laid in lawns with ample driveway for off-street car parking. Rear garden laid in lawns with patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining, access to front, outside light and outside tap.
48 Millmount Village Crescent, Dundonald.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »