- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Three Storey Townhouse In Popular Linen Lane Development
- Spacious Lounge With Contemporary Wall Mounted Gas Fireplace
- Large Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room With Range Of Fitted Cupboards
- Kitchen With Integrated Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Gas Hob & French Doors To Rear Garden
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms On First Floor With En-Suite To Main Bedroom
- Second Bedroom On First Floor Currently Used As A Further Living Room
- Two Further Bedrooms And A Useful Office Or Nursery On Second Floor
- Three Piece White Family Bathroom Suite / Ground Floor Cloakroom WC
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed In UPVC Frames
- Garden To Front In Lawns And Allocated Parking For 2 Cars To Rear
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Edged Lawns And Paved Patio Area
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented, modern three storey townhouse in situated in the popular Linen Lane development on the periphery of Bangor. The home offers a spacious lounge with feature wall mounted contemporary gas fireplace and a separate large open plan kitchen dining room with range of fitted walnut effect cupboards and French doors opening to the rear garden. On the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms, with an en-suite shower room to the main bedroom and the second room currently being used as a further living room. On the second floor there are a further two good sized bedrooms, a useful office or nursery room, and a three piece white family bathroom with shower over the bath. The property further benefits from double glazing, ground floor cloakroom WC, a Phoenix Gas heating system, garden to front in lawns and an enclosed rear garden with lawns, patio and access to two allocated parking spaces. This house is ideal for families needing that extra space that this home has to offer whilst at the same time being able to simply move in.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door with arched glazed toplight, wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, thermostat.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Wall mounted wash hand basin with chrome bottletrap and tiled splashback, push button WC, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- 4.52m x 3.07m (14' 10" x 10' 1")
Contemporary wall mounted gas fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.26m x 3.25m (17' 3" x 10' 8")
Modern range of walnut effect high and low level fitted cupboards, roll edged worktops, built-in oven and four ring gas hob, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, tiled flooring and splashback, double glazed french doors to rear garden, double panelled radiator.
- Storage cupboard off, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.1m (13' 1" x 10' 2")
Including range of fitted sliderobes and built-in shelving, single panelled radiator, telephone point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower enclosure with mains thermostatically controlled shower unit, push button WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, single panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.07m (11' 8" x 10' 1")
Single panelled radiator, currently used as a living room.
- Roofspace access, cupboard off housing gas boiler unit.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.71m x 2.82m (12' 2" x 9' 3")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 3.12m (10' 5" x 10' 3")
Single panelled radiator.
- OFFICE / NURSERY
- 2.06m x 1.55m (6' 9" x 5' 1")
Single panelled radiator.
- Three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with mains thermostatically controlled shower unit over, push button WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
- To front - paved pathway and edged lawns.
To rear - fence enclosed garden with edged lawns, paved patio and pathway, rear gate to two allocated parking spaces.
From the Balloo Road turn in to Rathgill Parade. Continue along and across at the roundabout on to Linen Road. No.48 is along on the left near the end of the road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »