- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Family Home Located In Thaxton Village
- Ease Of Access To Belfast And Surrounding Towns
- Close To Lisburn City Centre
- Bright And Spacious Living Room
- Modern Kitchen Open To Dining / Family Room With Doors To Rear Garden
- Three Generous Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Well Appointed First Floor Family Bathroom
- Downstairs W.C
- Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationVery well presented, semi-detached family home located on Lady Wallace Gardens in the Thaxton Development of Lisburn. The subject property is ideally situated within close proximity of Lisburn City Centre, local primary and secondary schools, shops and local amenities. The property is also within easy commuting distance of Belfast and other surrounding towns.
The property boasts all the attributes of modern living and comprises of a bright and spacious living room. modern kitchen open to family / dining room with doors to rear garden and a downstairs w.c on the ground floor.
Three generous bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a well appointed family bathroom are to the first floor.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and front and rear gardens.
Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Brick paviour porch
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 4.14m (16' 6" x 13' 7")
- KITCHEN OPEN TO LIVING / DINING AREA :
- 6.76m x 3.81m (22' 2" x 12' 6")
Kitchen: Excellent range of high and low level units with feature under lighting, stainless steel sink unit, formica work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer, four ring gas hob and integrated oven, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, walk in pantry.
Dining area: Laminate wooden floor, double doors to rear garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C / CLOAKROOM:
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps and tiled splash back, tiled floor
- Airing cupboard
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 2.82m (13' 8" x 9' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.9m (9' 10" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.18m (9' 7" x 7' 2")
- Bath with chrome telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- Enclosed rear garden.
Thaxton Village Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »