- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Receptions
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- uPVC Front & Back Door
- Off Street Parking
Just a short dander to shops, schools, transport links & other local amenities. This deceptively three bed end terrace property offers a great opportunity for first time buyers or investors. View today to avoid disappointment.
* ENTRANCE HALL with phone point
* LIVING ROOM - (4.57m x 3.14m) (Box to window) Wood surround fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, tv point, laminate flooring.
* KITCHEN/ DINING AREA - (5.84m x 2.79m) Range of eye and low level kitchen units, tiled between, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cooker, overhead extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
* REAR PORCH - Tiled floor, uPVC back door
* STAIRS TO LANDING with access to roofspace, smoke alarm
* BEDROOM 1 - (3.13m x 2.79m) Built-in wardrobe, tv point.
* BEDROOM 2 - (2.48m x 2.48m) Built in hotpress
* BEDROOM 3 - (2.79m x 2.31m)
* BATHROOM - (1.82m x 1.52m) Bath & curtain rail with shower attachment, partially tiled walls, wash hand basin, low flush w.c
* COAL SHED
* uPVC Front & Back Door
* OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
* uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
* FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH LAWN
* FRONT GARDEN LAID IN LAWN
* CONCRETE DRIVEWAY
* Off Street Parking
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »