- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A fantastic semi-detached property in a popular area of East Belfast
- Spacious living room open plan to a dining room with double doors to the garden
- Recently fitted kitchen with a great range of integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms - two with built-in storage
- Fully tiled bathroom with a separate WC
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- South facing rear garden laid in lawn
- Low maintenance front garden and driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationKnock Knock!
This semi-detached property benefits from a recently fitted kitchen and bathroom. The location is very convenient with a superb range of amenities, eateries, pubs and parks in Holywood, Ballyhackamore and Belmont all close by. The property is well-presented and the private rear garden with a southerly aspect will certainly add to the appeal.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a recently fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a lovely living room with a feature fireplace that is open to a dining room with double doors to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises three bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom with a separate WC.
To the front there is an easy to maintain garden and a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is fully enclosed and has a south facing aspect making it the perfect place to enjoy a bite to eat with a cold drink.
Being located just off the Holywood Road the property is convenient to the vibrant town of Holywood and a fantastic range of amenities in Belmont and Ballyhackamore.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.01m x 2.92m (13'2" x 9'7")
- Open To:
- Dining Area 3.43m x 2.41m (11'3" x 7'11")
- Kitchen 3.40m x 2.41m (11'2" x 7'11")
- Bedroom 1 4.01m x 2.90m (13'2" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 2 3.43m x 2.41m (11'3" x 7'11")
- Bedroom 3 2.92m x 1.83m (9'7" x 6')
- Bathroom 1.68m x 1.47m (5'6" x 4'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
85th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »