- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed doors and windows
- uPVC facia, soffit and downpipes
- Views towards the River Bann
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With tiled floor, uPVC front door.
- Comprising w.c. and wash hand basin, storage cupboard.
- 5.05m x 3.84m (16' 7" x 12' 7")
with modern Portuguese Limestone fireplace with gas fire, television point, under stairs storage.
- 5.05m x 2.46m (16'7 x 8'1)
with fully fitted eye and low level units, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled above worktops, space for free standing cooker, space for washing machine, space for undercounter fridge, uPVC rear door.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 2.77m (13'1 x 9'1)
with uPVC double doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- with access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 2.95m (13'10 x 9'8)
with storage cupboard, hotpress / linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.97m (9'11 x 9'9)
with storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.01m (10' 10" x 6' 7")
(Max) with storage cupboard.
- Comprising panel bath with Redring expression 500 electric shower system over bath, additional hand shower attachment with mixer tap, w.c. and wash hand basin, half tiled walls, Amtico tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garden to rear laid in lawn fully enclosed by mature tree’s, hedging and shrubbery, patio area, PVC oil tank, outside lights to rear, outside water tap, oil fired burner house with light and power points.
Garden to front laid in lawn with open aspect, concrete driveway.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.16m x 2.77m (16' 11" x 9' 1")
with wiring for electric and power, double pedestrian doors to front.
On leaving Coleraine town centre in the direction of Portstewart, turn off the Millburn Road onto Portstewart Road, take the first left into Kenvarra Park followed by another left and Number 48 is situated at the end of the cul-de-sac on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »