How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd. A member of our team will be in contact with you
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Excellent starter home
- Two-bedroom terrace property
- Lounge with feature open fire
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Ground floor bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Enclosed rear yard
- Shed with electrical outlets
- Convenient location
48 High Street, Gilford
An excellent starter home in the quiet village of Gilford. This two-bedroom terrace property boasts a lounge with feature open fire, open plan kitchen/diner and a shed with electrical outlets which is ideal for small business usage. Ideal for the first-time buyer or investor this property is sure to be popular, a viewing comes highly recommended
Located in the quiet village of Gilford in close proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities and local amenities. This property is just fifteen minute’s drive to Portadown and Banbridge town centres and all their benefits.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance via partially glazed PVC door; single panel radiator.
- Lounge 12' 3'' x 11' 7'' (3.73m x 3.53m)
- Front aspect room featuring open fire with electric insert, laminate effect wooden flooring, dada rail and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 15' 11'' x 7' 9'' (4.85m x 2.36m)
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, stainless steel sink with draining board, tiled walls and single panel radiator.
- Rear Hallway
- Access to storage cupboard, shelved hot press and rear yard via glazed wooden door.
- Family Bathroom 7' 6'' x 5' 7'' (2.28m x 1.70m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing
- Solid wooden flooring, single panel radiator and access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 16' 0'' x 7' 10'' (4.87m x 2.39m)
- Rear aspect room with laminate effect wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 7'' x 10' 1'' (3.53m x 3.07m)
- Front aspect room with solid wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Shed 17' 3'' x 9' 4'' (5.26m x 2.84m)
- Concrete floor and electric outlets.
- Property front opens onto footpath providing off road parking. Enclosed rear yard, external tap, concrete floor and access to shed, rear of shed opens out to enclosed rear yard with concrete paviors and stones.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views