48 Hawthorne Court,
Bangor, BT20 3HR
3 Bed Townhouse
Offers around £149,950
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Offers around £149,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Mid-townhouse property
- Deceptively spacious
- Located in a quiet development
- Well-presented property
- Generous lounge with feature open fire and outlook to front
- Dining Room
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Front garden laid in lawns
- Rear garden laid in decking with raised seating area
- Oil fired central heating
- Suitable for a range of purchasers
- Conveniently located off the Clandboye Road
- Excellent amenities within walking distance
- Ultrafast Broadband Available
Internally this property comprises of a bright and generous lounge with central feature fireplace and outlook to front, dining room, fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and access to the rear garden, to the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite. Externally this house provides driveway parking for two cars, front garden laid in lawns and an enclosed rear garden laid in decking with raised seating are perfect for enjoying evenings outside.
Given its superb location and access to excellent amenities this property is suitable for a range of purchasers from first time buyers to downsizers and investors alike and with little for the purchaser to do but move in instant interest is expected and early viewing is advised.
- Composite front door, central double glazed light, through to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With electrics and tile effect floor, through to lounge.
- 5.23m x 4.78m (17' 2" x 15' 8")
With hardwood floor, central feature open fire, outlook to front.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.33m (13' 10" x 10' 11")
Feature hardwood floor, outlook to rear.
- 3.23m x 2.29m (10' 7" x 7' 6")
Range of high and low level units with integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated oven, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor above, stainless steel splashback, mosaic style tiling detail, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink and a half with drainer, chrome mixer tap, uPVC and double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace and hotpress cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.76m (13' 10" x 12' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor, outlook to front, walk-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.23m (12' 4" x 10' 7")
Outlook to rear, built-in robes, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.29m (10' 1" x 7' 6")
Outlook to front, laminate wood effect floor.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower, telephone handle attachment, fully tiled walls, laminate tile effect floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Fully enclosed rear garden, oil tank, raised area, front garden laid in lawn and driveway parking.
Travelling along the Clandeboye Road towards Bangor turn left into Hawthorne Court . Follow the road on to the right and Number 48 is located on the left-hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT20 3HR | Property For Sale in BT20 | Property For Sale in Bangor | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Bangor Area | John Minnis Estate Agents Ltd (Holywood) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.