- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Double fronted detached.
- Four good bedrooms.
- Ensuite shower room.
- Fitted ktichen.
- Separate utility room.
- White bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this substantial double fronted detached residence extended to approximately 1500sq ft. Uniquely positioned on this private elevated position benefitting from private, mature gardens and a superb open aspect over open countryside, this upgraded family home offers sizeable living space that can be difficult to find. Four good bedrooms to include the master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Two separate reception rooms to include a large living room open plan to dining space. Fitted kitchen open plan large family dining space with feature Upvc double glazed double doors and separate utility room. White bathroom suite on first floor. Recently installed Upvc double glazed windows and external doors ( replaced May 2019 ) Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Oil fired central heating system. Off road carparking. Offering well appointed family orientated accommodation together with this prime position we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC - D56.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM 25'6 x 12'2 (7.77m x 3.71m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, bay window, open plan to dining space, feature Upvc double doors.
- LOUNGE 13'0 x 11'2 (3.96m x 3.40m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, Upvc double glazed double doors.
- KITCHEN 22'4 x 10'9 (6.81m x 3.28m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, breakfast bar, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, open plan to sizeable family dining space, feature Upvc double glazed double doors.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 19'4 x 10'11 (5.89m x 3.33m)
- Spotlights, excellent range of built-in bedroom furniture.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower units, low flush w.c, pedstal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM 2 12'2 x 9'9 (3.71m x 2.97m)
- Excellent range of built-in mirrored slide robes.
- BEDROOM 3 12'11 x 9'7 (3.94m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 4 9'4 x 9'1 (2.84m x 2.77m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- Privately enclosed rear garden, additional side garden, tap, brick paviour driveway, garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »