This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent semi detached property
- Located in the hub of Ballyholme
- Large open plan living, dining area with open fire
- Spacious kitchen/dining area with sliding patio door to rear garden
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms on first floor
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Detached garage
- Fully enclosed South facing gardens to rear in lawn with patio area
- Close to many shops, schools and local amenities
Additional InformationSet in the hub of Ballyholme, one of Bangor's most highly regarded addresses and vibrant communities, this deceptively spacious semi detached villa is sure to create immediate attention on the market.
The internal accommodation consists of a large open plan living, dining area, a dining kitchen with sliding patio door to the rear patio and garden on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, and bathroom with contemporary white suite, plenty of room for the young family, professional or couple.
The property is accessed via brick pavior driveway leading to car parking for 3 to 4 cars, neat gardens to the front and detached garage. To rear the property benefits from spacious enclosed garden in lawn to the rear, plenty of room for the keen gardener or for those who entertain on those summer evenings. This is a superb home and a great opportunity so make an early appointment to view or face the disappointment of a "Sold" board!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.78m x 1.93m (15' 8" x 6' 4")
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.49m x 4.65m (24' 7" x 15' 3")
Into bay. Fireplace with carved wooden surround, open fire with cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Corniced ceiling.
- 6.53m x 2.69m (21' 5" x 8' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and 4 ring ceramic hob, extractor hood, recess for American style fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, under unit lighting, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, sliding patio door to rear, glazed uPVC side door.
First Floor Return
- 2.69m x 1.8m (8' 10" x 5' 11")
At widest points. White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls. Laminate strip wood floor. Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.2m (13' 9" x 10' 6")
Into bay. Window seat. Corniced ceiling, excellent range of built in furniture including robes and dressing table and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.63m (10' 10" x 11' 11")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.13m (8' 9" x 7' 0")
- Access to partially floored roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.44m x 2.82m (17' 10" x 9' 3")
Up and over door, light and power.
- Brick pavior driveway to front, car parking for 3-4 cars, gardens in lawns to rear, leading to patio area, covered porch to rear.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »