- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended and Renovated Detached Chalet Bungalow in Popular East Belfast Location
- Travertine Marble Tiled Floor Throughout Reception Rooms
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Space with Bespoke Fully Fitted Kitchen, Mature Outlook through Bay Window and Contemporary Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Drawing Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite Dressing Area and French Doors Leading to Rear Garden
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Garage/Workshop Ideal for Working From Home
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Grey PVC Fascia, Guttering and Soffits
- Large Rear Garden with Patio Area, large Lawned Area, Decking and Built in Bench Seating
- Enclosed Front Garden Laid in Lawns
- Remote Entrance Gates to Driveway
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Post Primary Schools
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter via Main Arterial Routes
- An Ideal Property for a Range of Purchasers
- Previous planning permission has been passed for 3 bedrooms and additional bathroom to the first floor (planning ref. Y/2013/0260/F).
Additional InformationThis extended and fully renovated detached chalet bungalow occupies a generous corner site on the popular Gransha Road in Dundonald. This property is sure to attract the interest of a range of purchasers as it is suitable for downsizers, families, and commuters alike. The convenient location with fantastic access to arterial routes but also the countryside a stone's throw away means that this property will be of interest to the most discerning of purchasers.
The property comprises of a spacious reception hall, kitchen/living/dining space with French doors leading to gardens, drawing room, of particular note is the travertine marble tiled floor throughout. There are four well-proportioned bedrooms. The master bedroom with ensuite dressing area, an additional bedroom and the family bathroom are located on the ground floor. Two further bedrooms are to the first floor.
Externally the front and rear gardens are private, enclosed and mostly laid in lawns. The property is accessed via remote entrance gates to ample car parking and turning area with large attached garage which is suitable for a multitude of uses.
Previous planning permission has been passed for 3 bedrooms and additional bathroom to the first floor (planning ref. Y/2013/0260/F).
- uPVC argon gas double glazed door and side light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Travertine marble tiled floor. Cornice celling. Storage and cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE:
- 7.72m x 4.34m (25' 4" x 14' 3")
Bespoke fully fitted kitchen in Shaker style hand painted units with granite work surface. Pewter fittings. Ceramic jaw box sink unit with antique style brushed stainless steel mixer taps. Recess for American ice making larder fridge freezer. Space for range cooker. Piped for gas. Part tiled walls. Stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher. Opaque glazed display cabinet. Ample family dining area. Travertine marble tiled floor. Cornice ceiling. Open to living space with bay window and mature outlook to front. Contemporary multi fuel burning stove. uPVC argon gas filled double glazed French doors to courtyard sun terrace leading to rear garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 4.29m (14' 4" x 14' 1")
With mature outlook to front. Travertine marble tiled floor. Hole in wall fireplace recess with sleeper beam mantel.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 9.07m x 2.97m (29' 9" x 9' 9")
Tri-aspect windows with outlook over rear garden and uPVC argon gas filled double glazed access door to sun terrace sheltered courtyard leading to gardens. Built-in robe. Cupboard above. En suite dressing area.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.49m x 2.36m (8' 2" x 7' 9")
Outlook to rear garden. Hotpress with gas fired boiler.
- With contemporary white bathroom suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, shaped panel bath with glazed shower screen, chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled travertine walls and floor with display shelving, recessed LED spotlighting, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.8m x 2.9m (15' 9" x 9' 6")
Excellent use of eaves. Dual aspect windows with Velux to front and outlook over rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.8m x 4.6m (15' 9" x 15' 1")
Excellent use of eaves with built-in display shelving and twin single beds and study/computer desk. Outlook to rear garden.
- GARAGE / WORKSHOP:
- 12.5m x 5.54m (41' 0" x 18' 2")
Partitioned and sectioned to front and rear. Roller shutter door. Light and power. Recessed LED spotlighting throughout. Opaque double glazed access doors to sun terrace sheltered courtyard. Low flush WC. Plumbed for washing machine. Filled with cavity wall insulation.
- Sheltered sun terrace courtyard to rear, feature paving, outdoor lighting, steps leading to mature rear garden laid in lawns, mature shrubs and planting, mature trees, decking and built-in bench seating with garden/barbeque room with light and power, raised flowerbeds, sliding gate with access to side, water tap, automatic sliding gate to front to ample parking, mature front garden laid in lawns, uPVC soffit and fascia boards.
Travelling along the Old Dundonald Road countrybound turnright into Gransha Road, number 48 is located on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »