- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb, Extended Semi-Detached Property with Large Self Contained Accommodation
- Three Good Sized, First Floor Bedrooms
- Living Room with Sun Tunnel, French Double Doors to:
- Conservatory with Sunny Aspect & Double Doors to Rear
- Spacious Separate Dining Room to Front
- Solid Wooden Ash Kitchen with Sun Tunnel & Casual Dining Area
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Floored Roofspace with Velux Window + Power
- Generous Site with Low Maintenance South Facing Rear Garden
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Tarmac Off-Street Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars with Galvanized Gates
- Boasting Excellent Convenience, Walking Distance to Local Shops & Amenities
- Leading Local Primary & Secondary Schools within Catchment Area
- 5 Minute Drive to both Ballyhackamore & Belmont Villages
- ATTENTION: Self Contained Accommodation to Side with own Disabled Entrance. Comprising: Shower Room, Kitchen, Bedroom and Living Room. (Relevant Consents in Place) See Description for More Info.
Additional InformationOccupying a generous site, this fantastic extended semi-detached home which has been well maintained by its current owner will appeal to a range of different buyers with its unique accommodation on offer. Conveniently located close to a choice of primary and secondary schools the ideal locality of Gortland Park is only a few minutes' walk to an excellent range of local shops and amenities.
The spacious and adaptable accommodation includes a large lounge, separate dining room and modern kitchen with a conservatory to the rear with double doors to the garden, ideal for entertaining and giving plentiful space for all. There are three good sized bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
The garden is ideal for sunnier days with its south facing aspect, where both children and adults alike can enjoy both space and privacy.
ADDITIONAL: With self-contained accommodation on offer with its own disabled access this is sure to appeal to anyone looking for that extra space which could be put to a variety of usages. Currently occupied as an apartment style accommodation, this could also be used as office space. (Building control certificates in place)
- UPVC glazed front door, custom made black cast iron handrails, sandstone steps to....
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Amtico flooring,cornice ceiling. Understairs cloaks area with additional wooden storage.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.497m x 3.457m (11' 6" x 11' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Cornice ceiling. Uplights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.428m x 3.312m (24' 4" x 10' 10")
Cornice ceiling. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Amtico wooden flooring. Sun tunnel. Sliding glazed double doors to:
- 4.991m x 3.052m (16' 4" x 10' 0")
Ceramic tiled flooring. French upvc double doors to rear. Uplighters. Wooden stable door to self-contained accommodation.
- 5.712m x 2.432m (18' 9" x 7' 12")
Ash solid wooden range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel single sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Space for fridge, space for freezer. Space for oven/hob, stainless steel extractor hood above. Under and over cabinet lighting. Sun tunnel. Part tiled walls Chrome low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled flooring. Casual dining area. Glazed door to conservatory.
- Laminate wooden flooring. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.495m x 3.208m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
Laminate wooden flooring. Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Laminate wooden flooring. Built-in range of sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.524m x 2.462m (8' 3" x 8' 1")
Laminate wooden flooring. Currently occupied as a dressing room.
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and electric shower over with glass screen. Chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls. Amtico flooring. Spotlights.
- Floored, Velux window. Power. Slingsby ladder.
- SELF-CONTAINED ACCOMMODATION:
- Adaptable accommodation with disabled access. uPVC front door to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.953m x 2.092m (19' 6" x 6' 10")
Velux window, overhead storage, Amtico flooring. Access to roofspace. Housing for gas boiler. Glazed wooden door to:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Glazed shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Part-tiled walls. Amtico flooring. Velux window. Uplighter. Low voltage spotlights.
- 4.692m x 2.401m (15' 5" x 7' 11")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for gas tumble dryer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Sun tunnel. Part-tiled walls, stable door to main house. Amtico flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.689m x 2.656m (12' 1" x 8' 9")
Laminate wooden flooring, uPVC door to rear. Access to roofspace. Low voltage spotlights.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Garden laid in artificial grass with surrounding shrubbery. Tarmac driveway parking for multiple cars. Galvanised front gates. Bin storage. Outside light. External double power socket. Outside tap.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Enclosed south facing rear garden with low maintenance artificial grass. Paved patio area ideal for summer entertaining. Two garden sheds with power and light. External double power socket. Mature shrubbery. Surrounding lighting. Additional under patio lighting. Outside tap.
Travelling along the Kings Road turn right into Gilnahirk Road. Continue straight ahead and turn right at the mini roundabout onto the Lower Braniel Road (shops are on the right hand side). Gilnahirk Park in on the left and No.48 is on the left hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
104th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »