- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A wonderful detached family home located in a popular area of Moneyreagh
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Bright & welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage
- Lovely lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire
- Fantastic kitchen, living and dining room with a cast iron stove
- Spacious sun room open plan to the kitchen, living & dining room
- Useful utility room off the kitchen with access to the integral garage
- Four spacious bedrooms - master with an en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private and spacious rear garden laid in lawn with a decked area
- Front garden laid in lawn with a selection of plants & shrubs
- Spacious tarmac driveway providing ample off-street parking
- Further parking available beyond the gates that could accommodate a caravan
- Located within a five minute drive of Belfast
- Bus route to a choice of leading schools within walking distance
Additional InformationGlorious Gorsehill!
This perfectly presented detached family home has everything going for it… a quiet end of cul-de-sac location with lovely views, open plan dining, living, kitchen and sun room space that is highly sought after in modern day life and a superb garden that will certainly be enjoyed by all members of the household. Further benefits include well-proportioned bedrooms, a utility room and an integral garage which all enhance the appeal of this fine family home.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming and bright entrance hall, a beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace, a fantastic kitchen/dining & living room with a cast iron stove and open plan to a spacious sun room, a utility room and an integral garage. Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms, the master with an en-suite and a family bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
The front garden is laid in lawn with a spacious driveway providing ample off-street parking. The rear garden is very private, has a sizeable lawn that children will put to good use and there is a lovely decked area where some al fresco dining can be enjoyed.
Moneyreagh is a superb place to live with its own community, character and an easy commute to Belfast and Comber. Moneyreagh Primary School has an excellent reputation and is next door to a community centre offering fantastic classes for children.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.88m x 3.89m (16' x 12'9")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 9.88m x 3.28m (32'5" x 10'9")
- Sun Room 3.48m x 3.02m (11'5" x 9'11")
- Utility Room 3.48m x 2.64m (11'5" x 8'8")
- Master Bedroom 4.57m x 4.37m (15' x 14'4")
- En-suite 2.46m x 1.80m (8'1" x 5'11")
- Bedroom 2 4.85m x 3.38m (15'11" x 11'1")
- Bedroom 3 3.61m x 2.95m (11'10" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 4 3.48m x 2.62m (11'5" x 8'7")
- Bathroom 3.02m x 2.62m (9'11" x 8'7")
- Garage 3.48m x 3.15m (11'5" x 10'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »