48 Glenone Road,, Clady, Portglenone BT44 8LA
Commercial Land For Sale
- Four Bedroom Detached Dwelling with Spacious Commercial Yard
- Site Area Extends to Approx 1 Acre
- Benefits from Good Frontage to the Glenone Road
- Previous Planning Permission Approved for residential development under Planning reference H/2010/0419/RM for 10 No. Houses and 7 No. Apartments (Now Lapsed)
- Would also be suitable for a number of different commercial uses (subject to planning)
Clady is a small settlement located approx two miles North West of Portglenone town. The subject property is located within the development limits of the village on the Glenone road. The immediate vicinity is host to a number of commercial properties to include public house, retail shops, Clady factory and the old Clady timber yard. There are also a number of residential properties close by.
The subject is an excellent site which extends to approx 1 acre located close to the village and would be suitable for either commercial use or residential development. There was a previous planning application approved under reference H/2010/0419/RM for residential development for 10 No. Houses and 7 No. Apartments but has since lapsed.
The detached dwelling is in a good state of repair and currently owner occupied with the adjoining yard continued to be used for commercial purposes. The yard could also be used for a number of other commercial purposes (subject to planning).
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »