48 Glendhu Manor, Off Sydenham, Belfast BT4 2RG
2 Bed Ground Floor Apartment For Sale
Property Sales & Lettings NI have the pleasure of introducing to the Sales Market this well presented Mid-Townhouse situated in the ever popular Sydenham area of Belfast within close proximity to all local amenities such as Shops, Schools, Transport Routes, and yet only a short distance to Belfast City Centre.
The property comprises of the following:
• Delightful Mid-Townhouse
• Spacious living area with walnut wood flooring and patio doors leading to rear garden area
• Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with High & Low Level Units & Everyday Electrical appliances
• Two reasonably sized bedrooms, each offering storage facilities
• Recently installed ‘Wet Room’ with remote controlled shower functions, floating sink and low flush WC.
• Fully furnished to a good standard
• Economy 7 Heating system
• Double Glazed Throughout
• Private and secure rear garden
• Designates parking bay to the front of the property
• Popular Location
Entrance Hall T Shaped, Entrance hall laid in laminate wooden flooring with 1 x double radiator and 2 x lights
Living Room 10' 1" x 16' 8" (3.08m x 5.07m) Laid in laminate wooden flooring, 2 x double radiators, uPVC Double glazed Unit & sliding door and 3 way light
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' 2" (2.73m x 2.18m) Tiled floor, Double radiator. Strobe light and uPVC Double Glazing
Master Bedroom 14' 11" x 8' 8" (4.54m x 2.65m) Laid in laminate wooden flooring with 1 x double panel radiator, double glazed window and 3 way lighting
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 7' 10" (2.81m x 2.40m) Laid in laminate wooden flooring, 1 x double glazed window light fitting and sliderobes
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 7" (1.94m x 1.69m) Tiled floor & Walls with Three piece suite boasting electric shower and 6 spotlights
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
How much will it cost?
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »