- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment In The Popular Glendhu Manor Area
- Spacious Living Room With Sliding Doors To Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen With An Excellent Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Economy Seven Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Built In Wardrobes
- Modern Shower Room With White Suite
- Parking To Front And Own Pebbled Area To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
Located off the Garnerville Road, this ground floor apartment represents an excellent opportunity for a first time buyer or retiree to acquire a home in a popular area of East Belfast. The property comprises a good sized living/dining room, two bedrooms, bathroom and fitted kitchen with door to private patio garden. The property also benefits from double glazed windows and economy 7 heating and lovely views over the harbour towards Belfast. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Double Doors To;
- Living Room 16'6 x 10'0 (5.03m x 3.05m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring and PVC sliding doors to rear.
- Kitchen 9'0 x 7'2 (2.74m x 2.18m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, one and a half tub sink unit, integrated microwave, combi oven, ceramic hob, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar and tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 15'0 x 8'7 (4.57m x 2.62m)
- Range of built in wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 9'3 x 6'0 (2.82m x 1.83m)
- Two built in wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower, 'Mira' shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Parking to front.
Attractive pebbled garden to rear with trees and shrubs.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
164th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »