- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A spacious semi-detached property located just off the Saintfield Road
- No onward chain and freshly painted throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with a wood strip floor and access to a WC
- Two reception rooms - one with a feature fireplace
- Kitchen with a good range of high & low level units
- Three bedrooms - one with built-in storage
- Bathroom with a separate bath and shower enclosure
- Garage conversion with wall and floor insulation - ideal gym or office
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Superb rear garden with a southerly aspect laid in lawn
- Front garden in lawn with plants & shrubs
- Lengthy driveway providing off-street parking
Additional InformationSpace & Privacy!
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a spacious semi-detached property with a superb south facing rear garden and no onward chain. It is located in one of the Four Winds most sought after parks due to it's proximity to the Saintfield Road and Forestside Shopping Centre. The property has been freshly painted and although it requires some sympathetic updating it has the makings of a great home for many years to come.
Downstairs comprises a bright & airy entrance hall with a wood strip floor, a living room with a bay window, a dining room with a feature fireplace, a kitchen with good storage and an under stair WC. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
The garage benefits from light, power and insulation to the walls and floor to create a space that would be ideal for use as a gym or an office.
The rear garden is a real treat. It is larger than most in the area and offers a good-sized lawn and a wonderful south facing aspect that is completely private. To the front there is a lawn with plants & shrubs and a driveway to the side providing off-street parking.
Glendale Park is a superb place to live. It is located between Newton Park and the Saintfield Road ensuring easy access to the City Centre and many of the close by amenities including local schools, Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.96m x 3.40m (13' x 11'2")
- Dining Room 3.78m x 3.40m (12'5" x 11'2")
- Kitchen 2.41m x 4.22m (7'11" x 13'10")
- Bedroom 1 3.96m x 3.40m (13' x 11'2")
- Bedroom 2 3.76m x 3.40m (12'4" x 11'2")
- Bedroom 3 2.82m x 2.44m (9'3" x 8')
- Bathroom 2.49m x 2.36m (8'2" x 7'9")
- Garage 4.72m x 2.72m (15'6" x 8'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »