- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Deceptive Detached Bungalow on an Elevated Site with Views to open Countryside
- Generous Reception Hall
- Spacious Lounge through to Separate Dining Room
- Rear Sunroom overlooking a Sheltered Garden with Private Seating Areas
- Shaker Style Kitchen with Range in Integrated Appliances
- Separate Utility
- Four Bedrooms (two with ensuite shower room)
- Study (fifth bedroom)
- Contemporary Family bathroom with a Modern White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Generous Double garage
- Sweeping Driveway Surrounding by Landscaped Gardens and Bounding Open Countryside
- Just minutes' drive from all the amenities of Lisburn, Hillsborough and Beyond and Within Easy Reach via Bus Connections to Leading Schools
- Early Vewing is Hghly Recommended
Additional InformationThis attractive detached family bungalow is situated on an excellent semi-rural site in a quiet location just off the Comber Road on the outskirts of Lisburn. The property is tastefully decorated and well presented by the current owner and offers spacious family accommodation, finished to a high level of specification and in particular benefiting from the superb kitchen open plan to dining/living area and rear sunroom.
Presenting flexible accommodation across the same floor to include 4 delightful reception areas, 4 or 5 bedrooms (two ensuite), family bathroom and double garaging.
Located just minutes' walk from the centre of Legacurry with Riverdale Primary School very close to hand. It is just 10 minutes' drive to Lisburn City Centre and convenient to the local bus routes allowing ease of access into both Belfast and Lisburn.
Set in just over three quarters of an acre and surrounded by mature planting, this home is set to appeal to many with recent sales in this locality proving extremely popular.
Early Viewing is recommended
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid mahogany panelled door to front, double glazed side panels, ceramic tiled floor, solid mahogany door through to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood strip flooring, double height ceiling, velux to roof, cloakroom cupboard off, steps down to lower hall, hotpress off.
- Wash hand basin, low flush WC, access to roofspace.
- 4.72m x 7.2m (15' 6" x 23' 7")
Glazed door and side panel from entrance hall, feature gas fire, glazed door and side panel through to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.88m x 3.92m (12' 9" x 12' 10")
Glazed door and panel through to . . .
- 3.37m x 3.02m (11' 1" x 9' 11")
Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen with range of high and low level maple dyed ash units with granite worktops, 4 ring Neff hob, Neff stainless steel extractor, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel France sink with mixer tap over, Neff twin electric oven, integrated Neff dishwasher and fridge/freezer, integrated wine rack, spotlighting in pelmet, spotlighting, leading to . . .
- 3.79m x 4.74m (12' 5" x 15' 7")
Solid oak strip floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, stainless steel side draining sink, space for washer & dryer, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled splashbacks, door to rear.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 4.57m (12' 8" x 15' 0")
Steps down from kitchen/dining, double height ceiling with velux, double doors through to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.05m x 3.95m (13' 3" x 12' 12")
Ceramic tiled floor, feature glazing to floor, double doors out to patio.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.75m x 3.m (15' 7" x 9' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, half tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, extractor.
- STUDY/FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.82m (15' 7" x 12' 6")
Integrated desk, storage and shelving, glazed door and side panels, spotlighting.
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, enclosed low flush WC, vanity sink unit, corner panel bath, white heated towel rail, fully tiled shower cubicle, spotlighting, extractor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 3.48m (10' 10" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 3.5m (10' 10" x 11' 6")
Integrated wardrobe off.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 5.33m (11' 8" x 17' 6")
Spotlighting, feature bay window, walk in wardrobe off.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, walk in double shower, enclosed low flush WC, vanity sink unit, spotlighting, extractor, heated towel rail.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.67m x 5.82m (21' 11" x 19' 1")
Twin up and over doors, access to roofspace storage, single half glazed door to rear.
- Brick pillared entrance way sweeps up to a generous driveway and surrounded by landscaped gardens with specimen trees and shrub beds.
Fully enclosed rear garden with sheltered seating areas.
When leaving Lisburn along the Ballynahinch Road, continue through Legacurrry and turn left into the Comber Road at the crossroads. Take the first left into Gardners Road and no.48 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »