- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi - Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Large Garden To Rear / Driveway
- Potential To Extend
- Convenient To A Host Of Amenities
- Ideal First Time Buy
- EPC E50
Situated in the ever popular locality of Finaghy, this well presented semi detached property will have immediate appeal to families seeking to move to this established residential area. Comprising spacious accommodation to include two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, off street parking and good sized rear garden. Recently re wired and with double glazed windows installed this semi detached property still has many of its original features and charm. Realistically priced we strongly recommend immediate internal viewing.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Solid wood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM 12'8 x 10'9 into bay (3.86m x 3.28m into bay)
- Laminate flooring.
- DINING ROOM 10'4 x 10'9 (3.15m x 3.28m)
- Built in storage with laminate flooring
- KITCHEN 16'2 x 8'5 (4.93m x 2.57m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven / grill, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, partly tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 10'4 x 10'2 (3.15m x 3.10m)
- Feature fireplace. Built in cupboard
- BEDROOM TWO 10'0 x 10'4 (3.05m x 3.15m)
- BEDROOM THREE 7'2 x 6'8 (2.18m x 2.03m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with electric shower, partly tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
- Front garden and enclosed rear garden in lawn with detached garage.
- Approx £1067.58
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »