- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This property offers an opportunity to purchase a spacious residence set on approximately six acres occupying a beautifully tranquil rural location nestled in mature landscaped surroundings and enjoying views over the surrounding countryside.
Constructed to an excellent standard, well maintained and immaculately finished throughout, this impressive family residence will offer the fortunate new owners a rural lifestyle in the well-appointed property.
The approach to the property through entrance pillars leads down a sweeping tarmacadam driveway to an impressive spacious bungalow with a bright reception hall with a ceramic tiled floor. There are four reception rooms including a professionally manufactured bespoke kitchen and a feature conservatory providing a panoramic vista of the undulating countryside. Master bedroom with ensuite facilities including walk-in mirrored wardrobes. Three further bedrooms serviced by the modern family bathroom. The property is enveloped by landscaped gardens and has a detached double garage with LED lighting and electric roller doors.
Superbly situated and offering extensive family living accommodation we recommend internal viewing to appreciate this fine residence. Take a virtual tour of this property by clicking on the following link https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=PCSR3BWexz, visit our webpage or find this property on facebook and then contact us for an appointment to view this stunning offering.
Capital Rateable Value: £160,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E47
- Double glazed door and side panels to:-
- Entrance Porch:-
- with tiled floor leading to:-
- Entrance Hall:-
- 19'0" x 14'6" (5,79 x 4.42 m) : carpeted; downlighters; brushed steel sockets and switches; cloaks cupboard; telephone point.
- Bedroom 4
- 19'10" x 11'5" (6.04 x 3.48 m) : carpeted; LED downlighters; brushed steel sockets and switches; telephone point; television point; pelmet lighting.
- 19'4 14'5" (5.89 x 4.38 m) : Carpeted; brass switches and sockets; television point; low voltage downlighters; French doors to:-
- 19'0" x 13'5" (5.79 x 4.08m) : slate tiled floor; wall lighting; power switches and sockets; leaded double glazed sliding patio door to paved patio.
- 15'3" x 14'9" (4.64 x 4.49 m) : fitted 'Walnut' high gloss kitchen; including 'Neff' wall oven with warming drawer; built-in microwave; 'Neff' automatic dishwasher; deep pan drawers; 'Neff' 4 ring induction hob with 'Neff' chimney extractor hood; granite worktop and granite splashback over hob; 'Franke' sink with mixer tap; filtered water system; eye level glazed display unit; Hotpress; full length fridge and freezer; LED downlighting; kicker board LED lighting; tiled floor; brush steel sockets and switches.
- Dining Room Off:-
- 8'10" x 7'9" (2.69 x 2.36 m) : with tiled floor; brushed steel sockets and switches; French doors to patio.
- Utility Room:-
- 8'10" x 7'9" (2.69 x 2.36 m) : space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer; eye and low level units with worktop; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; tiled floor; downlighters; extractor fan.
- Centre Hall:-
- carpeted; LED downlighters.
- 11'5 x 9'2" (3.48 x 2.79 m) : quadrant shower with mains shower; circular basin vanity unit with matching illuminated mirror; splashback; close coupled w.c.; corner bath with mixer tap; suspended glazed full length cosmetic cupboard; plumbed towel rails; LED downligting; tiled walls with decorative tile; tiled floor; low level lighting; extractor fan.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 10'9" x 9'8" (3.27 x 2.94 m) : suite or mirrored wall-to-wall sliderobes with space for hanging and shelving; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 17'1" x 9'4" (5.20 x 2.84 m) : wall-to-wall suite of mirrored wardrobes with space for hanging and shelving; power points; carpeted.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 26'7" x 14'2" (8.10 x 4.31 m) : suite of mirrored wardrobes; television and power points; carpeted.
- 10'0" x 7'8" (3.04 x 2.33 m) : fully tiled with power shower; his and her basins with fitted vanity unit and mixer tap; close coupled w.c.; LED downlighters; plumbed towel rail; illuminated mirror; kicker board lighting.
- Dressing Room:-
- 9'5" x 8'9" (2.87 x 2.66 m) : with LED downlighters.
- 30'0" x 22.8 m) : with electric roller doors; power points and lighting.
- Steel Car Port:-
- with strip lighting.
- Bottom Shed:-
- 88'3" x 31'0" (26.89 x 9.44 m):
- Tank Store:-
- 19'6" x 10'10" (5.94 x 3.30 m) :
- Top Store:-
- 38'9" x 17'11" (11.81 x 5.46 m) :
- Fully enclosed tarmac driveway and turning bay; concrete hardstand; external lighting. Extensive landscaped lawn with variety of plants, shrubs and trees; lawn laid in grass. Rear paved patio with garden wall; plants with border hedging and fencing; paved and gravel paths throughout gardens. Field gate access to acreage at rear of property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »