- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Sitting Room, Dining Room/Family Room, Kitchen, Study
- 3 Bedrooms (2 En Suite, 1 Dressing Room)
- Bathroom, Utility Room, Storage Room/Games Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Heating
- Landscaped Gardens
- Detached Garage
- Spacious site with spectacular views of the Mourne Mountains
Built in 2004 this superb county residence has a secluded location off the Dromara Road but within easy commuting distance of local towns. The property enjoys a southern aspect and has exceptional views of the Mourne Mountains from both the house and landscaped gardens. The bespoke design along with the standard of finish make this property particularly charming.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch:
- Composite door, tiled floor.
- Telephone point.
- Sitting Room: 12' 9'' x 19' 6'' (3.88m x 5.94m)
- Fireplace with stone surround and cast iron inset with tiled hearth. Archway to Dining Room/Family Room.
- Dining Room/Family Room: 12' 1'' x 20' 11'' (3.68m x 6.37m)
- Corner glass window and patio doors leading to garden. French doors to Kitchen.
- Kitchen: 14' 11'' x 13' 0'' (4.54m x 3.96m)
- Range of high and low level units with light oak doors and laminate work surface. Integrated high level double oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge. Corian 1½ bowl sink and drainer. Part wall tiling, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Utility Room: 12' 8'' x 9' 9'' (3.86m x 2.97m) (both widest)
- High and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, Belfast sink with wooden drainer. Part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Study: 9' 5'' x 11' 9'' (2.87m x 3.58m)
- Door to Bedroom (1).
- Bedroom (1): 12' 8'' x 11' 10'' (3.86m x 3.60m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- En Suite:
- Comprising W.C, WHB, Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Oak balustrades.
- Bedroom (2): 12' 9'' x 19' 7'' (3.88m x 5.96m)
- Floor to ceiling cantilever bay window. Archway to Dressing Room with built-in wardrobe and dressing table.
- En Suite:
- Comprising W.C, WHB, Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Part wall tiling.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 10'' x 19' 2'' (2.99m x 5.84m)
- Under eaves storage, door to Storage Room.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC, WHB, tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- Storage Room/Games Room: 12' 9'' x 13' 4'' (3.88m x 4.06m) (at narrowest)
- May be suitable for conversion to Bedroom (4) subject to statutory regulations.
- Tarmac driveway and parking area, landscaped gardens to front, rear and side. Spectacular views of the Mourne Mountains. PVC oil tank, wooden shed. The property is accessed from a shared lane off Dromara Road.
- Detached Garage:
- Up and over door, light and sockets, oil fired boiler.
- By appointment with the agents.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.