- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superbly Presented Semi Detached Property Within The Award Wining Coopers Mill Development
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With Master En Suite
- Generous Lounge With Attractive Granite Fireplace And Gas Fire
- Excellent Kitchen/Dining With Integrated Appliances And Patio Doors To Rear
- Attractive Family Bathroom On First Floor And Ground Floor Toilet Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Two Car Driveway To Front And Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn With Decking Area
- Convenient Residential Development To Both Dundonald And Newtownards Town Centres
Additional InformationA superbly presented semi detached property within the award winning Coopers Mill Development. Situated within Coopers Mill Court, with cul de sac position, this beautifully presented property comprises three good sized bedrooms and generous lounge with attractive granite fireplace and gas fire. Excellent kitchen with luxury range of units, integrated appliances and dining area with patio doors leading to rear garden.
A real family home, the property also offers downstairs toilet, attractive family bathroom on the first floor with built in shower over bath and master en suite with luxury tiling in all three. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing, recessed spotlighting and security alarm system.
The outside area includes a spacious two car tarmac driveway to front and enclosed rear garden in lawn with small concrete area and attractive timber decking area.
Coopers Mill Development is situated off the Upper Newtownards Dual Carriageway between Dundonald and Newtownards with bus services and easy access for cars going to and from Dundonald, Newtownards and beyond, this development has been a real success for both the standard of finish and its convenient location.
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 16'2 x 10'6 (4.93m x 3.20m)
- Attractive fireplace with gas fire, carved wooden surround and recessed spotlighting.
- Kitchen 17'5 x 10'7 (5.31m x 3.23m)
- Excellent range of modern high and low level units, wood effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, concealed gas fired boiler, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlighting ceramic tile flooring and open to dining area with patio doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'9 x 10'6 (3.28m x 3.20m)
- En Suite
- Modern white suite comprising built in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, sliding shower door, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, half tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 10'0 (3.56m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3 11'8 x 7'3 (3.56m x 2.21m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, tiled walls, shower screen, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, half tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tile flooring.
- Spacious two car tarmac driveway to front with flowerbeds.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn, small concrete area, attractive timber decking area and garden shed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »