- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Architecturally Renovated Contemporary Family Home of Circa 4120 Sq ft Set on Approximately 1.98 Acres
- Impressive Proportioned Reception Hall with Gallery Landing Open to Lounge with Feature Gas Fire
- Extensive Use of Luxury Limestone Tiled Floor & Feature Lighting throughout
- Games Room with Adjacent Built-In Bar, making it ideal for entertaining
- Luxury Kitchen by Robinson Interiors with Range of Integrated Miele and Neff Appliances
- Feature Fish Partitioning Between Kitchen Living Area
- Four / Five Bedrooms Four Luxury Shower Room Ensuites)
- Master Bedroom Suite Featuring Fitted Robes, Dressing Room & Luxury Ensuite Bathroom
- Mature Gardens with Generous Entertaining Areas to Include Roof Terrace, Decking with Integrated Hot Tub and further Sheltered Entertaining Spaces
- Gravel Driveway Leading to Generous Detached Double Garage with Ample Parking to the Front
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing throughout
- Convenient to Hillsborough, Sprucefield, Lisburn, A1 Dual Carriageway & M1 Motorway
- Just Minutes Drive from the Historic Village of Hillsborough with its Range of Restaurants, Pubs, Coffee Shops, Historic Castle & Parklands
- This Family Home has Every Conceivable Extra One Could Hope For, early viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this luxury detached residence to the market. Situated on the outskirts of Hillsborough this contemporary home of circa 4120 sqft has been extensively and lovingly renovated by its current owners. The property presents a modern, functional layout ideal for family living with a strong feeling of light and open spaces throughout.
Appointed to an exacting specification, there is little else on the market that boasts such a bespoke finish. Everything from high end bathroom finishes, kitchen appliances and a magnificent master bedroom suite with balcony overlooking the rear garden, exude quality throughout.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a home that wants for nothing and yet is set in a rural locality just minutes from the A1 and M1 road networks via Sprucefield whilst Belfast is just a short commute away.
- FRONT PORCH:
- Solid wood twin doors, tiled limestone floor. Twin glazed inner doors opening out into...
- ENTRANCE LOUNGE:
- 7.16m x 6.26m (23' 6" x 20' 6")
Continuation of limestone tiled floor, wall mounted gas feature log fire, cornicing, ceiling rose, low voltage spotlighting, integrated ceiling speakers.
- GAMES ROOM:
- 7.36m x 3.97m (24' 2" x 13' 0")
Wood strip floor, recessed spotlighting, wired for surround sound.
- BAR AREA:
- Fully fitted drinks dresser with freestanding bar, hardwood top.
- DINING AREA:
- 6.58m x 5.93m (21' 7" x 19' 5")
Continuation of tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting. uPVC double glazed door through to patio, feature radiator, under stair storage, Velux skylight.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink, part tiled walls, continuation of tiled floor, space for washer dryer, shelved hotpress off.
- L-SHAPED KITCHEN DINER:
- 11.46m x 6.5m (37' 7" x 21' 4")
(at widest points) Robinson Interiors kitchen with range of high and low level units with feature centre island, dark walnut worktops, Franke stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and waste disposal unit, 5 ring gas hob, Gaggenau stainless steel extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated Meile coffee machine, Neff twin electric ovens and microwave, American style fridge freezer, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, wired for surround sound.
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- Wood strip floor, aluminium double glazed door out to rear garden. Log effect gas stove with slate hearth, feature tropical fish tank partitioning kitchen from living area.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.4m x 4.3m (14' 5" x 14' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling feature window, wall mounted wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, shower cubicle with power 'Rain Style' shower, spotlighting. Door through to living / dining area.
- BEDROOM (5) / STUDY:
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Feature window to front with reception space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 7.32m x 2.96m (24' 0" x 9' 9")
Recessed spotlighting, Double glazed doors to sun terrace. Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, part feature tiled walls, floating WC, vanity sink unit, Jacuzzi shower cubicle, spotlighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.97m x 5.06m (13' 0" x 16' 7")
Open access through to...
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, feature tiled walls with integrated areas and feature shelf, floating WC, twin wash hand basin, fully tiled double twin 'raw style' showers, spotlighting and extractor fan, integrated storage cupboards, roll top bath.
- Continuation of tiled floor, mosaic tiled splashback, floating WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 7.19m x 5.64m (23' 7" x 18' 6")
Aluminium sliding doors to tiled sun terrace with feature spiral stairs leading to garden patio area.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.49m (12' 8" x 11' 5")
Marble feature tiled floor, twin vanity sanitary wash hand basins, floating WC, walk-in shower with rain head and telephone hand shower, free standing cast iron roll top bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower over, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 7.18m x 3.6m (23' 7" x 11' 10")
(at widest points). Velux window, solid wood panelled walls, access to eaves storage.
- Front: Generous gravel driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, tremendous flat lawn to front.
Rear: Sheltered seating area with raised deck to include sunken hot tub, spiral entrance to master bedroom with sun terrace, all surround by specimen trees and mature planting.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 8.46m x 7.95m (27' 9" x 26' 1")
Power and light.
On entering Hillsborough take first left onto Carnreagh Road, at the end of the road turn left onto Comber Road, the house is on the right hand side (near the junction of Ballyworfy Road).
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »