- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent newly constructed three bedroom detached bungalow extending to c.1,150 sq.ft. located on the edge of Garvagh.
- Conveniently located on the main arterial A29 Coleraine Road, offering easy driving to Coleraine, Ballymoney, Limavady and the North Coast.
- Walking distance to all town amenities, shops and schools.
- High energy efficiency rating.
- All external groundswork completed.
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Ample car parking for multiple vehicles.
- Being sold 'As-Seen'.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- carpet; recessed lighting.
- carpet; solid fuel fireplace; TV point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- carpet; TV point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- carpet; TV point.
- lino flooring; bath; toilet; mains connected shower; wash hand basin with storage cupboard and overhead light; extractor fan.
- pressurised water tank.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- carpet; TV point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- lino flooring; electric shower; toilet; wash hand basin with overhead light.
- lino flooring; attractive range of eye and low-level units; sink and drainer; provision left for dishwasher; provision left for cooker; extractor hood; TV point; recessed lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- lino flooring; sink and drainer; low-level units; provision left for washing machine and tumble dryer; extractor fan; door to rear.
- gravel driveway; lawn sewn; kerbing; oil burner; oil tank; outside tap; perimeter fencing; exterior lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »