- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Detached Family Residence Constructed c. 2011
- Overall 5,500 Sq Ft Residence
- Exceptional Level Of Finish/Specification Throughout
- Four Bedrooms Plus Study
- Master Bedroom With Large Walk In Wardrobe, Double Size Ensuite And Double Door Balcony
- High Quality Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Two Ensuites Plus Downstairs Cloakroom
- Playroom/Den (Potential Fifth Bedroom)
- Separate Spacious Utility Room
- Large Principal Living Room
- Split Level Open Plan Living/Dining Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Sliding Sash Double Glazing
- Integrated BEAM Vacuum System
- Airtight Home With HRV System Throughout
- Solar Water Heating; Wood Fired Stove
- Attached Double Garage With Large Upstairs (With Potential For Office Space Or Granny Flat)
- Linked Internal Walkway Between Garage And Main House
- Large Site With Well-Manicured Gardens And Excellent Parking Facilities
- Popular And Convenient Semi-Rural Location Close To Ballymena Town Centre With Belfast City Centre 35-40 Minutes Away
- Belfast International Airport 25 Minutes Away; Belfast City Airport 40 Minutes Away
Additional InformationCasheltown Road is beautifully positioned in this semi-rural location close to Ballymena town centre and within the catchment area for several of Northern Ireland's top schools. The local motorway networks connect Belfast, the North Coast and further afield.
The property itself was constructed in 2011 and is built to a superb standard providing an exceptional layout suitable for most family requirements, including four generous bedrooms, two with ensuites, principal family bathroom, superb kitchen, large living room and additional split level open plan living/dining area.
Externally the property benefits from well-maintained gardens, generous driveway parking and an attached double garage with considerable upstairs space for potential office space, gym or granny flat.
All in all this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a substantial family home set in this sought after residential location. Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to entrance hall.
- GRACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- 8.23m x 8.38m (27' 0" x 27' 6")
Engineered oak flooring.
- 4.95m x 2.44m (16' 3" x 8' 0")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 4.95m (19' 7" x 16' 3")
- 6.96m x 5.94m (22' 10" x 19' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Central island unit with 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit. Four ring hob. Double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Recess for American style fridge freezer. Granite worktops.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.26m (12' 0" x 7' 5")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- CLOAKROOM & WC:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- SPLIT LEVEL OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 10.19m x 4.78m (33' 5" x 15' 8")
Mourne sandstone fireplace with wood burning stove. Walnut flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 8.23m x 4.78m (27' 0" x 15' 8")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.1m x 2.49m (10' 2" x 8' 2")
- 3.1m x 3.02m (10' 2" x 9' 11")
Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Twin vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.21m x 3.66m (17' 1" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.95m x 3.2m (16' 3" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.04m x 3.63m (13' 3" x 11' 11")
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- 4.04m x 2.64m (13' 3" x 8' 8")
White suite. Sunken bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.9m x 6.02m (25' 11" x 19' 9")
Electric operated up and over door.
- POTENTIAL HOME OFFICE/GRANNY ANNEX:
- 6.93m x 6.07m (22' 9" x 19' 11")
- Gardens predominantly in lawns. Generous parking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »