- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent detached 4 bedroom 4 reception room family residence
- Pavior brick driveway with ample car parking leading to integral twin garages
- Beautifully manicured mature private south facing garden laid in lawn with patio areas and vast selection of plants and shrubs
- Bespoke 'Allmilmo' 3D designed fitted kitchen with open plan casual and formal dining area
- Four generous bedrooms with extensive range of built in furniture
- Conveniently located to Coleraine town centre, primary & secondary schools, University of Ulster and all other amenties
- Located with easy access to all main arterial routes
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing & soffits, painted fascia with aluminium guttering
- EPC Rating
- Designed and built in 1988 by the current owners, internally the home offers spacious and flexible accommodation to include, bespoke 'Allmilmo' 3D kitchen with casual and formal dining area's boasting feature windows to rear overlooking the beautiful landscaped gardens. All four double bedrooms have extensive built in bedroom furniture and master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The main family bathroom located on first floor and two ground floor cloakrooms one located to the front and one to the rear of the property.
Externally, the home is set behind mature trees and hedging and offers spacious pavior brick driveway parking leading to integral twin garages. The beautifully cared for gardens are laid in lawn to front, side and rear with extensive selection of flowers, plants, trees and shrubs. The spacious patio area's located to the rear and enjoying the views of the garden and all day sun.
This detached family home will have wide appeal on the open market with families wanting to set up home in a private yet convenient location. Located within minutes of all of primary and secondary schools, University of Ulster, town centre amenities and all main arterial routes.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Porch
- Front door and side panels with feature strain glass windows, coving, 'Amtico' flooring.
- Spacious Reception Hall
- With wc and wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, 'Amtico' flooring.
- Lounge 5.97m x 4.45m (19'07 x 14'07)
- Opening with double doors, with feature marble fireplace, coving, centre piece, dimmer control switch, wiring for wall lights, archway leading to:
- Dining Area 5.03m x 2.79m average (16'6 x 9'02 average)
- With coving and wired for wall lights.
- Family Room 4.93m x 3.48m (16'02 x 11'05 )
- With feature wooden surround fireplace with marble inset and extended marble hearth with display shelving, coving, wired for wall lights, TV point, feature corner window looking out to rear garden.
- Bedroom 4 4.47m x 3.56m (14'8 x 11'8)
- With extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes, dressing table and selection of drawers, TV point, coving.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 7.62m x 5.16m average (25'0 x 16'11 average)
- German designed 'Allmilmo' 3D kitchen comprising vast range of eye and low level units with unlimited storage, 'Allmilmo' fitted dresser with glass display shelving, eye level glass display cabinets, integrated 'Britannia ceramic hob with extractor fan with concealed storage, integrated eye level 'Bosch' double oven/grill, integrated fridge freezer and 'Bosch' dishwasher, tiling between unit and under lighting, breakfast table, coving, telephone points, eyeball lighting, 'Amtico' flooring, dining area with feature corner full length window and patio doors .
- Rear Hallway
- With 2 x double storage cupboards with shelving, door leading to garages.
- Utility Room 3.35m x 2.87m (11'0 x 9'05)
- With sink unit, low level units, larder units with shelving, plumbed for washing machine, coving, part tiled around sink unit.
- With wc and wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- Integral Garage 1 5.94m x 3.40m (19'6 x 11'2)
- With up and over door, tiled flooring, low level units, strip lighting, leading to Garage 2.
- Integral Garage 2 5.69m x 3.40m (18'8 x 11'2)
- With up and over door, tiled flooring, meter cupboard, strip lighting, pedestrian door side.
- Spacious Gallery Style Landing
- With reading area, walk in hotpress with shelving, double walk in storage with shelving, storage into eaves.
- Master Bedroom 5.41m x 5.41m (17'9 x 17'9)
- With extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture comprising 4 double wardrobes, dressing table and vast selection of drawers, TV point, leading to:-
- En-suite Bathroom 4.88m x 2.64m (16'0 x 8'8)
- With suite comprising PVC panelled walk in shower cubicle with 'Mira' shower, bath with hand shower attachment, wash hand basin with storage beneath, wc, tiling around bath and wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, wiring for wall light, recessed eyeball lighting, 'Amtico' flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.72m x 3.53m (15'6 x 11'7)
- With extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture comprising double wardrobes, dressing table, drawers and shelving, storage into eaves, TV point.
- Bedroom 3 4.45m x 4.37m (14'7 x 14'4)
- With extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes, drawers and desk, shelving, TV point, storage into eaves.
- Bathroom 4.78m x 3.51m (15'8 x 11'6)
- With suite comprising spacious double walk in shower cubicle with mains shower and drencher head, bath with hand shower attachment, tiled surround with shelving, wash hand basin with tiled surround and under storage, shaver point, recessed light, wiring for wall light, 'Amtico' flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by pavior brick driveway with ample parking leading to twin integral garages. The beautifully manicured mature private south facing gardens are fully enclosed with trees and hedging. Gardens laid in lawn to front, side and rear with rear patio areas and vast selection of flower, plants and shrubs. Outside tap and lights.
- Store 1 3.48m x 3.23m (11'5 x 10'7 )
- With oil tank.
- Store 2
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »