- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended semi detached home
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious lounge / dining area
- Extended games room / office
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom & separate shower cubicle
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Low maintenance gardens
- Cul de sac position
Situated just off the Cairnshill Road, and within a cul de sac setting, this extended semi detached home offers spacious, well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, spacious L-shaped lounge with family dining area, with access to the extended room which would be suitable for various uses, a fitted kitchen and a white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on first floor. In addition the property benefits from gas heating, double glazed windows, off street parking area to the side for 2 cars and has low maintenance gardens to the rear. The Cairnshill Park and Ride is only a short distance away, as well as the convenient shopping off Newton Park, Forestside Shopping Centre and leading schools are all close by. An excellent home in superb location.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring. Under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 20'6 x 14'7 (6.25m x 4.45m)
- At widest points. Laminate flooring, cast iron fireplace with decorative tiled inset, raised tiled hearth housing open fire. Open to dining area.
- Dining area
- Laminate flooring.
- Extended games room / office 10'10 x 8'9 (3.30m x 2.67m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 11'2 x 8'4 (3.40m x 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, fridge freezer space, pvc panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Landing, gas boiler and storage.
- Bedroom 1 11'10 x 11'5 (3.61m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2 11'10 x 9'1 (3.61m x 2.77m)
- Built in bed and storage.
- Bedroom 3 11'6 x 5'9 (3.51m x 1.75m)
- Additional recess.
- Bathroom 9'2 x 5'6 (2.79m x 1.68m)
- At widest point.
White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, fully tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail, pvc panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- Off street parking for 2 cars.
- Low maintenance gardens to the front with shrubs and rear with feature decking and loose stone areas. Side gate access to driveway. Outside tap and light.
- Large garden shed 11'5 x 11'5 (3.48m x 3.48m)
- Light and power.
- Rear elevation
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »