- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Mid terrace Property in the Heart of Bloomfield
- Three Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Through Lounge Dining Room with Patio Doors to Rear Patio
- Fitted Kitchen with Built-in Oven and Wood Laminate Flooring
- White Bathroom Suite with Built-in Shower Over Bath
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Garden in Lawn to Front and Enclosed Patio to Rear
- Convenient Location to Many Local Amenities and Glider Bus Route
Additional InformationA mid terrace property in the heart of Bloomfield close to a vast range of local amenities and presented to a great standard.
Ideal accommodation for a small family or professionals, comprising of entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, through lounge dining room with wood laminate flooring and patio doors to rear patio area. Fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring. Three bedrooms on the first floor, two with wood laminate flooring, and white bathroom suite with built-in shower over bath and ceramic tile flooring.
Further benefits include oil fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows, garden in lawn to front and enclosed patio area to rear. A great property at a great price, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor
- Through Lounge/Dining Room 22'7 x 9'7 (6.88m x 2.92m)
- Wood laminate floor, patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 19'1 x 5'4 (5.82m x 1.63m)
- Range of high and low level units, wood laminate work surface, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'9 x 9'1 (2.97m x 2.77m)
- Wood laminate floor
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 9'0 (3.07m x 2.74m)
- Hot press, wood laminate floor
- Bedroom 3 6'5 x 5'8 (1.96m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, built in shower, tiled splashback, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Front garden laid in law and boundary hedge. Enclosed rear paved garden, boiler house with oil fired boiler, outside water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
51st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »