- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Three reception rooms
- Large site
- Double garage
- Popular area
- Well presented
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious luxury 4 bedroomed detached family home on the outskirts of Ballynahinch. The property has been finished to a high standard throughout and has been competitively priced to sell. The adaptable accommodation comprises comprises sun room/ reception hall, living room, kitchen with dining area, utility room, sitting room, shower room, cloakroom and 4 bedrooms (master with en suite). Externally the property further benefits from a large double garage and with the site extending to over half an acre affording views over rolling County Down countryside and beautifully presented gardens this property is definitely worth a look.
- Reception Hall/Sun Room 26'6 x 13'9 (8.08m x 4.19m)
- Sliding patio door to large bright reception hall/ sun room with tiled floor. Vaulted ceiling and sliding patio door to rear patio.
- Cloakroom 8'2 x 4'0 (2.49m x 1.22m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
- Walk in hotpress
- Living Room 19'8 x 16'5 (5.99m x 5.00m)
- Bright spacious living room with cornicing. Feature fireplace with multi fuel stove, brick, stone and wooden mantle. Double doors through to:
- Kitchen/Dining Area 29'6 x 9'9 (8.99m x 2.97m)
- A range of high and low level units including one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob. Built in extractor fan. Recess for dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled splash back.
- Utility Room 12'8 x 9'7 (3.86m x 2.92m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit and recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Door to rear.
- Sitting Room 11'3 x 10'5 (3.43m x 3.18m)
- Sitting room with brick gas fireplace with wooden mantle.
- Master bedroom 22'9 x 11'2 (6.93m x 3.40m)
- Large master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite bathroom..
- Ensuite 11'5 x 7'10 (3.48m x 2.39m)
- Full suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath and shower cubicle. Tiled walls.
- Bedroom two 12'3 x 8'1 (3.73m x 2.46m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in robes.
- Bedroom Three 12'8 x 12'3 (3.86m x 3.73m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in robes.
- Shower room 8'9 x 6'7 (2.67m x 2.01m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled floor & walls.
- Bedroom four 12'8 x 9'7 (3.86m x 2.92m)
- Built in robes.
- Double garage 23'5 x 21'1 (7.14m x 6.43m)
- Electirc roller doors. Power and light.
- To the front is a large parking area and well presented gardens laid out in lawns. To the rear and sides are various mature plantings and flower beds beautifully presented and further gardens laid out in lawn. The property further benefits from several patio areas.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »