- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached Family Home Presented To The Highest Standard
- Extended, Upgraded and Modernised Throughout
- Views Over Fields To Groomsport And The Sea From Lounge, Snug and Two Main Bedrooms
- Lounge With Cast Iron Stove
- Cosy Snug/Family Room Or Could Be Used As Bedrooms Five
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining With Bi-Fold Doors To Garden
- Deluxe Kitchen Incorporating Excellent Range Of Units And Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room / Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Four First Floor Bedrooms - Master With En-Suite Shower Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage / Ample Off Road Parking Plus Secure Parking
- Gardens To Front And Enclosed And Sunny To Rear
This detached home has been extended and has undergone a complete programme of refurbishment and modernisation - the result is a quality family home finished to the highest standard throughout with no expense spared and includes many extras.
The spacious and plentiful accommodation offers everything one could hope for in a modern home including the much sought after open plan style living area with bi-fold doors to the sunny rear garden.
The ground floor provides a reception hall offering ample storage, cloakroom suite, a lounge with cast iron fire place, snug/family room (or could be a fifth bedroom if required), an open plan, spacious and airy kitchen/living/dining area and a utility room.
Upstairs there is a bright landing with built in storage, four well proportioned bedrooms, the master is en-suite and there is a luxury family bathroom.
Outside there is a detached garage which is part floored and is ideal for a gym. There are gardens to front and private and sunny to rear with two patio areas to enjoy the sun.
Set in a much sought after residential location with views over fields to Groomsport and to the Irish Sea. Convenient to all the amenities of Ballyholme Village, the ring roads for those commuting to Belfast and to Ballyhome Beach with delightful scenery and coastal walks. Bangor Town Centre and Groomsport Village are a short car ride away.
This is a home not to be missed and internal appraisal is a must to appreciate all it offers. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Reception Hall
- Composite front door, tiled floor, recessed down lighting, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage, Hive system control.
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, tiled floor, recessed down lighting, heated towel radiator.
- Utility Room
- 1.55m x 4.19m (5' 1" x 13'09")
Laundry sink with mixer tap, range of cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for gas dryer, wall tiling, tiled floor.
- 4.14m x 5.64m (13' 7" x 18' 6")
Views over field to the sea beyond, cast iron multi burning stove, cornice ceiling, recessed down lighting, built in storage.
- Snug / Bedroom Five
- 3.02m x 3.76m (9'11" x 12'04")
Views over fields to the sea beyond, wired for wall lights.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining
- 6.55m x 9.09m (21'06" x 29'10")
Kitchen Area - Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, excellent range of high and low level units, high gloss work tops, built in split level oven and 3 ring gas gob unit, extractor hood, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge/freezer, pull out larder, Island unit with circular stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, storage under and breakfast bar, wall tiling, tiled floor, kickboard lighting,sliding doors to garden.
Living area - Stone fire place with gas fire, bi-folding doors to garden. vaulted ceiling with 3 velux windows (electrically controlled), recessed down lighting.
- Recessed down lighting, excellent built in storage.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.96m x 5.49m (13'00" x 18'00")
Measurement includes the en-suite.
Views over fields to Groomsport and the sea beyond, recessed down lighting.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising vanitory basin with ixer tap and storage under, low flush wc, large walk in shower cubicle , wall tiling, tiled floor heated towel radiator.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.66m x 4.98m (12'00" x 16'04")
Laminate wood flooring, recessed down lighting.
- Bedroom Three
- 2.72m x 3.07m (8'11" x 10'01")
Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom Four
- 2.72m x 2.97m (8'11" x 9'09")
Presently used as dressing room.
Laminate wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bah with hand shower, vanitory basin with storage under, low flush wc, tiled floor, recessed down lighting, extractor fan, pocket door.
- Detached Garage
- 4.27m x 5.69m (14' 0" x 18' 8")
Electric roller door, part floored (ideal for gym), light and power.
- Front garden in lawns with a patio area to enjoy the early morning sun.
The rear garden is sunny, enclosed by fencing and hedging and is laid out in lawns with paved patio areas and outside mood lighting.
Heading out of Bangor, at the end of East Circular Road turn right into Ballymacormick Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »