- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Shop Unit With Tenant
Plus Residential Property In Need Of Modernisation
Shop unit with tenant
Large area at rear with separate access
Residential property in need of modernisation
Commercial EPC rating D-89
We have been instructed to offer for sale this commercial property (No. 48) and residential property (No. 50) both in Market Street Tandragee. The charity shop is on a lease and the sale will not affect their tenancy. The residential property is accessed via its own front door to the right of the shop and is in need of refurbishment.
The large area at the rear of the property is accessed via the archway at the front and a gate at the rear opening onto the recreation centre car park off the Madden Road.
For further details please contact the sole agents.
- Room 1
- 28' 8" x 16' 9" (8.74m x 5.11m)
- Room 2
- 27' 3" x 10' 10" (8.31m x 3.30m)
- 16' x 11' (4.88m x 3.35m)
- 11' x 5' 5" (3.35m x 1.65m) High and low level units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, separate w.c.,
- 13' 4" x 11' 3" (4.06m x 3.43m)
- Entrance hall
- 25' 9" x 4' 5" (7.85m x 1.35m) Mahogany front door
- Room 1
- 16' x 7' 8" (4.88m x 2.34m)
- Room 2
- 14' 8" x 11' (4.47m x 3.35m) Leading to Room 3
- Room 3
- 9' x 8' 3" (2.74m x 2.51m)
- 17' x 13' 5" (5.18m x 4.09m) Tiled fireplace
- Room 4
- 9' 10" x 9' 4" (3.00m x 2.84m) Leading to Room 5
- Room 5
- 9' 3" x 7' (2.82m x 2.13m)
- 9' 10" x 8' 10" (3.00m x 2.69m)
- Enclosed rear garden with right of way to rear
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »