- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning, Recently Renovated Semi Detached Villa In Popular & Convenient Bangor West Location
- Finished To An Impressive Turn-Key Specification With New Kitchen, Bathroom & Flooring
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms & Spacious Open Plan Kitchen With Living And Dining Area
- Fully Replastered Internally, External Walls Insulation, Increased Loft Insulation, New Damp Proof Course
- Double Glazed Throughout / New Phoenix Gas Heating System / Generous Off Street Parking
- Luxury Fitted High Gloss Grey Kitchen With Built-In Oven, Hob And Dishwasher
- Modern Ground Floor Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite & Shower Over Bath
- Generous Sized Enclosed Rear Garden With Edged Lawns And Mature Trees
- Ideally Situated Near To Popular Schools, Churches, Springhill Shopping Complex & A2 To Belfast
Additional InformationThis recently modernised semi detached villa is situated in a convenient and sought after location just off the main A2 carriageway to Belfast. The property has just undergone extensive renovation works including new damp proof course with 20 year guarantee, external walls insulated, re-wired and re-plumbed, new Phoenix Gas heating system and fully internally. There is a newly fitted kitchen with attractive high gloss grey cabinets, built-in oven and hob, and integrated dishwasher. From the kitchen it is open plan through to an impressive dining and living areas, with a new feature multi-fuel stove to cosy up to on those winter evenings. Finished to a Turn-Key specification, there is a luxury three piece white bathroom suite, increased loft insulation and new carpets and blinds fitted. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is a generous enclosed rear garden with edged lawns and mature trees and to the front there is ample off street parking in stones. An ideal investment property, for first time buyers or someone looking to downsize, this is the home for you.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door, wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING AREA:
- 3.71m x 2.95m (12' 2" x 9' 8")
Including bay window, double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, newly installed feature multi-fuel stove, open plan to:
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 4.78m x 2.77m (15' 8" x 9' 1")
New range of fitted high gloss grey high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops and upstands, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood with glass canopy, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, integraqted dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, vertical mounted contemporary radiator, wood laminate flooring, recssed lighting, kickboard lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.7m x 1.32m (5' 7" x 4' 4")
Roll edged worktop, plumbed for washing machine, new Worcester gas boiler unit, wood laminate flooring, UPVc double glazed door to rear garden.
- New three piece white suite comprising of curved panelled bath with curved shower screen and mains thermostatic shower unit over bath, vanity wash hand basin, push button WC, tiled flooring, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 2.79m (12' 1" x 9' 2")
Double panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 2.36m (9' 1" x 7' 9")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.31m x 1.8m (7' 7" x 5' 11")
Single panelled radiator.
- Generous off street parking in stones to front, bedding area edged with large wooden sleepers, double gates to side.
Large enclosed rear garden with edged lawns and mature trees.
Old Belfast Road, Bangor, just off the A2 carriageway.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »