- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge Open Plan Dining Area, Four Bedrooms (Master Ensuite) & Family Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge With Open Plan Dining Area & Double Aspect Windows
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Finished In High Gloss With Built In Appliances
- White Bathroom Suite
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ample Communal Parking Area
47 Woodbrook Green, Lisburn
A Superb three storey detached home set in this much sought after and popular development that is within easy reach of many local primary and secondary schools as well as easy access to Belfast by way of the North Lisburn Feeder Road. The property offers bright spacious accommodation with new carpet to the living room and entrance hall. We highly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed front door and side panels, feature full height window, storage cupboard, under stairs storage, newly fitted carpet, single panel radiator.
- Cloaks WC
- White suite comprising low flush WC, semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single panel radiator.
- Lounge / Dining Area 27' 2'' x 11' 1'' (8.27m x 3.38m)
- Double aspect windows, uPVC double glazed door leading to patio area, 2 double panel radiators.
- Kitchen 9' 8'' x 7' 2'' (2.94m x 2.18m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, under counter lighting.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, semi-pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
- Bedroom 2 16' 9'' x 11' 1'' (5.10m x 3.38m) (At Widest Point)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 17' 4'' x 11' 1'' (5.28m x 3.38m) (At Widest Point)
- Single panel radiator.
- 2nd Floor Landing
- Master Bedroom 16' 8'' x 10' 9'' (5.08m x 3.27m) (At Widest Point)
- Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, semi-pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with mixer shower. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 18' 3'' x 12' 3'' (5.56m x 3.73m)
- Double panel radiator.
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, paved patio area, outside light and water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »