47 Warren Crescent, Portstewart BT55 7HN
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Very Popular Residential Location
- Detached Garage With Granny Flat To Rear
Additional InformationA most delightful and well presented three/four bedroom detached bungalow, in excellent decorative order throughout and offering bright and versatile accommodation. Ideal as a family home, the property has been very well looked after and offers a great family feel right through. Externally, the property benefits from a generous garden area and small annex to rear of garage offering extra living space in the way of bedroom and living area. All in all, this fine family home represents a great opportunity for those seeking to acquire a wonderful home in a very comfortable living environment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With storage cupboard, cloaks cupboard, hot press with immersion heater, built in glass display units, plaster coving and tiled floor.
- 4.98m x 4.52m (16' 4" x 14' 10")
With cast iron fireplace, marble surround and tiled hearth, feature circular bay window, plaster coving and cornicing, solid wood floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.95m (11' 6" x 9' 8")
With glass panelled double doors, solid wood floor and patio doors to rear.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINING:
- 7.77m x 5.44m (25' 6" x 17' 10")
- KITCHEN AREA:
- With bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in units with tiling between, space for cooker with extractor fan housed in canopy above, space for fridge / freezer, shelf for microwave, drawer bank, leaded glass display unit and tiled floor.
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- With feature stone fireplace having tiled hearth and housing wood burning stove set in recess, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.8m x 1.8m (5' 11" x 5' 11")
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit, low level units, plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer and tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.63m (14' 4" x 11' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c, wash hand basin and walk in shower enclosure.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.82m (12' 3" x 9' 3")
With laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 3.56m (11' 11" x 11' 8")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, walk in shower enclosure, chrome towel radiator, recessed lights, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Outside to rear there is a large lawn and flagged patio area enclosed with wall and fencing. Detached garage 21'7 x 13'2 which is currently used as a workshop. To the rear of the garage there is a small Granny Flat Outside to front there is a garden laid in lawn with established shrubs, plants and gravel driveway extending to detached garage. GRANNY FLAT: Kitchen / Living Area: With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level cupboards and space for cooker. 13'2 x 9'4 Bedroom 1: 10'5 x 8'8 Ensuite: with w.c., wash hand basin and fully tiled walk in shower cubicle.
Approaching Portstewart on the Station Road, take your first left onto Mill Road after the Topaz Filling
Station. Take your first right onto Old Coach Road and then first left onto Warren Crescent. Take your fourth left and No 47 will be the last bungalow in the corner.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »