- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow in quiet yet convenient location
- Flexible layout
- Three bedrooms
- Bright living room with decorative fireplace
- Separate dining/family room
- Kitchen with integrated hob and oven
- Shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Detached brick garage
- Front and rear gardens
- Off-street, driveway parking
- Priced to allow for some updating
- No onward chain
Additional InformationEnjoying an easy-to-maintain site in a superb location, this detached bungalow offers bright, versatile accommodation.
With three bedrooms and two reception rooms, the layout can be utilised in a number of different configurations. It is therefore ideal for families and the semi-retired alike.
Externally this is complemented by front and rear gardens, a detached garage and off-street parking.
Priced to allow for some updating, this fine home is nevertheless ready to move into and there is no onward chain.
Internal inspection is highly recommended as soon as possible.
- uPVC double glazed front door with glazed inset and side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder, Willis-type immersion heater. Shelved storage cupboard above. Ceramic tiled floor in entrance area. Access to ROOFSPACE: Floored with Velux.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.76m x 3.13m (15' 7" x 10' 3")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling. Decorative fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, electric fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.13m (11' 11" x 10' 3")
Cornice ceiling. Door with glazed panels to hallway.
- 3.63m x 2.69m (11' 11" x 8' 10")
Range of high and low level units with glass display cabinets. Integrated four ring hob with extractor fan over, underbench oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge and freezer. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Cloaks cupboard. Additional larder cupboard. Door to side.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Wash hand basin with storage underneath. Low flush wc, heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 2.9m (13' 5" x 9' 6")
(Plus entrance area). Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.09m x 3.09m (10' 2" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 1.96m (10' 1" x 6' 5")
(at widest points). Built-in cupboard with overhead storage.
- Brick entrance pillars. Driveway with off-street parking.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.82m x 3.05m (15' 10" x 10' 0")
(Approx). Roller shutter door, power and light. Oil fired boiler. Shelves and cupboards.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Lawns with flowerbeds, variety of plants, trees and flowering shrubs. Boundary hedging to front. Separate pedestrian gate with pathway to front door and leading to:
- REAR GARDEN:
- Also mainly in lawns with patio/sitting areas. Shrubs, tree. Gate to driveway/garage area. PVC oil tank.
From Knock Road, turn down Kings Road and continue past Kings Square and Ice Bowl onto Old Dundonald Road. Wanstead is on the right hand side after Gransha Road and if you follow road around to the left, property is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »