This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Corner site within quiet cul de sac
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Recently updated bathroom
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- PVC soffits and facias
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
47, Village Walk, Portadown, BT63 5TL
A rare opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow located on a corner site within a quiet cul de sac. This property is situated within the ever popular Village Walk development and provides a practical living space all on the one level and boasts an updated bathroom with walk in shower, three bedrooms (Two double), living room and open plan kitchen diner. Located within a five minute drive of Portadown Town Centre, ten minutes from Rushmere Shopping Centre and M1 Motorway. This property is sure to attract interest quickly so call now to arrange a viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- Via PVC front door, storage closet, access to living room.
- Living Room 9' 10'' x 9' 9'' (3.0m x 2.98m)
- With feature brick fireplace with tiled hearth and mahogany effect mantle, electric fire insert, large window overlooking garden, cove cornice ceiling, one double and one single panel radiator.
- Kitchen / Diner 9' 9'' x 19' 2'' (2.98m x 5.85m) At widest points
- Kitchen/diner Open plan kitchen / diner with a range of wall and base units, hard wearing worktop with stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, space for cooker, fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, double panel radiator, tiled splash backs and floors in kitchen.
- Bathroom 8' 8'' x 6' 0'' (2.64m x 1.84m)
- Recently refurbished bathroom with walk in shower, modern wall mounted sink, low flush WC, electric shower, wall mounted heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floors, recessed spot lighting, wooden ceiling and storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 12' 11'' x 8' 8'' (3.93m x 2.65m)
- Rear aspect double bedroom with single panel radiator
- Bedroom 2 9' 7'' x 9' 5'' (2.92m x 2.86m)
- Rear aspect single bedroom with single panel radiator
- Bedroom 3 13' 8'' x 10' 10'' (4.17m x 3.30m)
- Large rear aspect double bedroom with single panel radiator.
- Front garden with planted shrubbery, mainly laid in grass with side return. Tarmac side driveway providing multiple end to end car parking spaces. The rear garden is fully enclosed with patio area, planted shrubbery, low maintenance PVC soffits and facias.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views