This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace Residence
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Partial Double Glazing
- Enclosed Forecourt
- Large Garden In Lawn To Rear
Additional InformationYou could buy this outstanding home through Co-Ownership for just £320.26 a month. T: 90 30 90 30 & speak to Mark, our fully qualified FSA mortgage adviser… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!!
McGranaghan Estate Agents are very pleased to present to the open market this superb end terrace family home.
This property offers the convenience of being located close to a wide range of amenities that includes shops, schools and transport routes.
Boasting a bright and airy internal layout the accommodation briefly comprises a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen with three well proportioned bedrooms and white bathroom suite.
We would urge viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £119,950 Mortgage amount £59.750 monthly payment of £195.31 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £59.750 monthly payment £124.95 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LOUNGE:24' 7" x 14' 9" (7.49m x 4.4900m)
- KITCHEN/DINING:15' 10" x 8' 9" (4.83m x 2.66m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, part tiled walls and Lyno flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 10" x 10' 7" (4.22m x 3.22m)
- Feature Fireplace
- BEDROOM (2):8' 0" x 10' 10" (2.45m x 3.29m)
- BEDROOM (3):8' 8" x 7' 10" (2.65m x 2.38m)
- BATHROOM:5' 6" x 7' 9" (1.68m x 2.36m)
- White suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, Part PVC wall cladding and Lyno flooring
- Front: enclosed forecourt Rear: large garden in lawn
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 12 days)
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views