- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent semi detached villa
- 3 bedrooms - 1+ reception room
- Luxury cream shaker style fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Shower room with newly installed white suite - partially tiled walls
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- PVC fascia and guttering
- Oil fired central heating
- Views over Belfast Lough, Cavehill, Co Down, Divis and Black Mountain
- Detached garage
- Ready for immediate possession
Additional InformationA most impressive luxury semi detached villa occupying an established residential loacation minutes from leading schools, Belfast City Centre and local amenities. This superb property combines attractive elevations with an excellent internal layout which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- 4.04m x 3.81m (13' 3" x 12' 6")
Attractive fireplace with marble inset and hearth, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage, bay window, panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- KITCHEN/ DINING
- 4.98m x 3.68m (16' 4" x 12' 1")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cream shaker style high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Hotpoint double oven, Logik touch ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/ freezer, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, PVC french doors to garden, partially tiled walls, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, view over Belfast Lough, Co Down and Cavehill.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, wall hung wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, PVC ceiling, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.6m x 2.9m (15' 1" x 9' 6")
Panelled radiator, built in mirror sliderobes, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.15m x 2.95m (10' 4" x 9' 8")
Woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, view over Belfast Lough, Co Down and Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3) L-Shape
- 2.95m x 2.03m (9' 8" x 6' 8")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, built in wardrobe, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- Slingsby type ladder, partially floored, light.
- Paved driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Raised paved patio area to rear. Enclosed paved garden to rear. PVC oil tank. 2 taps and light. Detached garage - up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler.
Crumlin Road, Ballysillan
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »