- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Red Brick Detached Villaa
- Superb Hard Landscaped Site
- 2 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Carparking With Driveway.
Additional InformationActive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding A Superb Site With Carport And Obvious Potential.
Positioned within this ever popular location this handsome red brick semi detached villa holds an excellent prime position with obvious potential. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and bathroom in white suite complete with electric shower. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves and bow window to lounge. An attached carport and private hard landscaped gardens front and rear with brick paver driveway combines with a very convenient location to make this the perfect starter home or equally suitable to those wishing to downsize
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, understairs storage.
- Through Lounge 5.42 x 3.01 (17'9" x 9'10")
- Bow window, attractive stone fireplace, wood laminate floor, 2 panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.41 x 2.50 (11'2" x 8'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, 1/2 tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, broom cupboard.
- First Floor
- Landing, hotpress/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.74 x 4.67 (8'11" x 15'3")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 2.66 x 3.05 (8'8" x 10'0")
- Built-in robe, cupboard, panelled radiator.
- Hard landscaped front garden in stone chipping and patio, rear patio garden with raised flower beds, carport with roll shutter door, oil fired central heating boiler, brick paver driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »