- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Period Town Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Partial Double Glazed Windows
- Highest Presentation
- Many Fine Features
Additional InformationSuperb Period Town Terrace Modernised To An Excellent Standard Throughout
An attractive red brick period town terrace holding a prime position set within this elegant mews of terrace. The spacious modernised interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite with feature free standing bath and separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers partial double glazed windows, gas central heating, wood laminate and quarry tiled floors and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years but yet retains much period detail. Beautifully presented the property is located close to excellent local shopping, bus routes, leading schools and is a short distance from the City.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Original entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.04 x 3.04 (13'3" x 10'0")
- Into bay, cast iron fireplace, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Dining Room 3.07 x 3.20 (10'1" x 10'6")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.50 x 3.19 (8'2" x 10'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tall larder, fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, quarry tiled floor, under stairs storage, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, concealed gas boiler.
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, panelled radiator, exposed timber floor.
- Bedroom 2.42 x 2.60 (7'11" x 8'6")
- Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.26 x 3.32 (14'0" x 10'11")
- Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator, exposed timber floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2.29 x 3.08 (7'6" x 10'1")
- Velux roof light, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.33 (13'10" x 10'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »