This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- •Located in an excellent town centre location fronting onto the prime high street retail pitch of Scotch Street.
- •Easily accessible to Market Square and Dungannon’s main town centre car park benefiting from high levels of passing footfall and vehicular traffic flow.
- •Extending to a total of approx 1,920 sq ft over ground, first and second floors.
- •Neighbouring occupiers include DV8 fashion, New Look, Poundland, United Colours of Benetton, Gordon’s Chemist, Solo Fashion, Dungannon Sports, The Snooty Fox, First Trust Bank etc.
- •Suitable for a variety of uses (subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent)
- EPC Score- D81
Dungannon is located in East Tyrone just off the M1 Motorway, approximately 40 miles from Belfast and in close proximity to towns such as Portadown and Lisburn. As such Dungannon enjoys excellent transport links to the province as a whole.
Dungannon has a population of approximately 16,000 persons with a catchment population in excess of 57,000 persons.
Fronting onto Scotch Street, the subject property is located in a prominent position within Dungannon town centre. Scotch Street serves as Dungannon’s primary retail and commercial core and is home to a range of local and national occupiers including the likes of DV8, United Colours of Benetton, New Look, Poundland, First Trust Bank, Gordon’s Chemist, Solo Fashion, The Snooty Fox, Iceland Frozen Foods etc.
The property is located within close proximity to the town centre’s main car park.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views