- Mid Terrace Residence
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Easily Maintained Forecourt
- Enclosed Yard To Rear
- No DHSS
Additional InformationSuperb mid terrace occuppying a fantastic location just off the Ormeau Road, extremely convenient to the many local amenities.
The property offers bright generous well proportioned accommodation and is ideal for modern day living, briefly comprising two spacious reception rooms, fitted kitchen and four good size bedrooms along with white bathroom suite.
This property will suit both families and young professionals and with all this home has to offer it will appeal to both, thus early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- RECEPTION 1:
- 4.38m x 2.88m (14' 4" x 9' 5")
Laminate flooring, bay windows, feature fire place
- RECEPTION 2:
- 3.39m x 3.3m (11' 1" x 10' 10")
- 5.82m x 2.05m (19' 1" x 6' 9")
Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, part tiled walls
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.48m x 1.26m (8' 2" x 4' 2")
White suite comprising shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.23m x 2.8m (10' 7" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.26m x 2.66m (10' 8" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.57m x 2.04m (14' 12" x 6' 8")
White suite comprising panel bath, part tiled walls, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring
- Front: Easily maintained forecourt
Rear: Enclosed yard
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »