- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Semi Detached Property Occupying An End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Convenient Residential Area
- Entrance Hall With Cloakroom
- Lounge With Decorative Fireplace And Semi Solid Oak Floor / Archway To Dining Room
- Dining Room With Semi Solid Oak Floor
- Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Three Bedrooms With Laminated Timber Floors
- Bathroom With Tritan Electric Shower And Separate WC
- Tarmac Driveway And Parking Space
- Rear Garden And Paved Patio Area
- Detached Brick Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Majority PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
A Semi Detached Property Occupying An End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Convenient Residential Area
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side panels. Semi solid oak floor. Glazed door leading to cloaks storage under stairs with light. Coving.
- 4.19m x 3.86m (13' 9" x 12' 8")
Decorative fireplace with oak surround. Cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Semi solid oak floor. Coving. Archway to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.54m (9' 10" x 8' 4")
Semi solid oak floor. Coving.
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 3.05m x 2.9m (10' 0" x 9' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated oven and gas hob. Part tiled walls. Tiled effect floor. PVC double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.38m (12' 4" x 11' 1")
Laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.05m (11' 7" x 10' 0")
Laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.47m (9' 3" x 8' 1")
Measurement to include built in robe. Laminated timber floor.
- White suite. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tritan electric shower and shower screen. Part tiled walls. Seperate low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Seperate hotpress.
- End of cul-de-sac setting. Front garden with shrubs. Tarmac driveway and parking space. Spacious rear garden. Paved patio area.
- DETACHED BRICK GARAGE:
From Ballinderry Road turn into Hazeldene Park, at T junction turn left, number 47 is at the end.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »