- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Semi-Detached Home Suited To The Young Professional Or Family Alike
- Excellent Location Close To Motorway Networks, Train Halt Within The Development
- Living Room With Bay Window And Open Fire
- Recently Fitted Contemporary Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Units And Integrated Appliances, Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite And Bay Window
- Family Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Full Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking, Private Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden In Patio And Lawns
- Immediate Viewing Recommended
Additional InformationThis superb semi-detached villa has been immaculately presented by the current owners to provide bright and spacious accommodation suited to the growing family or young professional alike.
Internally the home offers a living room with bay window and open fire, kitchen/dining area, three bedrooms, master with ensuite facilities and main bathroom. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Outside, the home is set on a south facing site and boasts private enclosed rear gardens in lawns and patio area. There is a driveway to the front of the property for two cars.
All in all a fine home which will be popular on the open market. Please contact our Lisburn Road office to arrange a viewing on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed panel and side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Hardwood floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.38m x 3.25m (17' 8" x 10' 8")
Hardwood fireplace with granite surround and hearth and open fire. Hardwood floor.
- 5.44m x 2.82m (17' 10" x 9' 3")
High and low level units. 1.5 tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Four ring gas hob with extractor over. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated oven. Integrated washing machine. Recently fitted. Storage cupboard. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Dining space. Glazed door to garden.
- Hotpress. Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.55m x 3.23m (14' 11" x 10' 7")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Thermosatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.02m (10' 7" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.06m x 2.01m (6' 9" x 6' 7")
- White suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Driveway to front suitable for 2 cars. Rear south facing patio and lawns bordered by fencing. Very private site.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »