- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Most Attractive Detached Family Home in Prime Residential Location
- Living Room & Family Room with new Fireplace Surround & Gas Coal Effect Fire
- Dining Room with Double Doors to Rear Gardens
- Modern Kitchen with Separate Utility Room & Cloakroom with Low Flush Suite
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Separate Shower Unit
- Gas Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows (New to the Front)
- Beautifully Mature Front & Extensive South Facing Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns, Flower Beds with a Variety of Specimen Trees & Shrubs, Paved Patio Area
- Planning Permission Passed for 2 Storey Extension Adding Spacious Kitchen, Living, Dining Room & Master Bedroom Suite with Recessed Veranda Overlooking the Secluded, South Facing Garden and Detached Garage
Additional InformationA delightful detached family home occupying a superb site in one of the most sought after locations in this ever popular position in South East Belfast. Well placed with convenient access to the city centre, Belfast City Airport, the Belfast International Airport (approx 30 mins by car), a range of popular schools and the increasingly vibrant area of the Ormeau Road.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a drawing room, living room, dining room and modern kitchen with separate utility room and three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. Planning permission has been passed for a two storey extension to the rear which will add a master bedroom suite with a recessed veranda and a spacious kitchen, living and dining area on the ground floor .
The gardens are beautifully maintained, the extensive secluded south facing rear garden is laid in lawns with a variety of trees and shrubs, ideal for children.
- RECEPTION HALLWAY
- Original terrazzo tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.66m (13' 7" x 12' 0")
Feature marble fireplace, cast iron inset, slate hearth, and gas coal effect fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.85m x 3.3m (15' 11" x 10' 10")
Attractive fireplace, mantle, tiled inset, remote control gas coal effect fire open fire, cornice ceiling. Open aspect to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.66m (11' 8" x 12' 0")
uPVC framed double glazed patio doors leading to the south facing gardens.
- MODERN KITCHEN:
- 5.36m x 3.91m (17' 7" x 12' 10")
Range of built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 1.25 bowl sink unit with mixer taps, space for 5 ring hob and double oven, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.96m x 1.65m (6' 5" x 5' 5")
Plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler. Separate cloakroom with low flush suite.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 5.26m (11' 0" x 17' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.3m (11' 6" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 3.66m (12' 8" x 12' 0")
- Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, shower cubicle with electric shower, ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash basin.
- Front garden area and driveway parking. Beautifully mature gardens with extensive south facing lawn, patio BBQ area, garden store, outside utility/bin store area.
Heading out of town on Ravenhill Road turn right into Ardenlee Avenue, continue to Shelbourne Road on right hand side, follow this to Onslow Parade which turns right onto Ravenhill Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »