- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bedroom 3 Reception Detached Bungalow
- Detached Double Garage & Original Stone Outbuilding
- Electric Gates With Intercom System
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Panoramic Countryside Views
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Spacious Well Laid Out Accommodation
- Short Drive To Towns Of Garvagh, Coleraine & Limavady
- EPC Rating D61
- This deceptively spacious 4 bedroom 3 reception detached bungalow has been maintained to an exceptionally high standard throughout by its current owners offering well laid out adaptable family accommodation.
Externally, the home is approached through wrought iron gates via intercom system leading to tarmac driveway with ample parking. Situated on a beautifully maintained cared for gardens are laid in lawn to front, side and rear with with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. The spacious patio area's located to the rear also enjoys the stunning views.
This detached family home will have wide appeal on the open market with families wanting to set up home in a country setting but also convenient location. Being within a short drive to both Garvagh, Coleraine and Limavady with selection of primary and secondary schools, shops and all town amenities
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Porch
- With tiled floor.
- With telephone point, recessed lights, hotpress, tiled flooring, double doors leading into:-
- Lounge 6.55m x 4.93m (21'6 x 16'2)
- With multi fuel stove with ornamental fireplace, coving, wooden floor.
- Sun Room 4.47m x 3.91m (14'8 x 12'10)
- With multi fuel stove with brick back and tiled hearth, sheeted ceiling with recessed lights, tiled floor, French doors leading to rear gardens.
- Kitchen / Dining 8.64m x 4.01m (28'4 x 13'2)
- With fully fitted extensive range of eye and low level units with granite worktops, tiling between units, glass display cabinet, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for 'Rangemaster' style cooker, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, recessed lights, tiled floor.
- Utility Room 3.45m x 2.84m (11'4 x 9'4)
- With range of eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.72m x 4.11m (15'6 x 13'6)
- With wooden flooring.
En-suite comprising walk in spacious shower cubicle with feature glass brick wall, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom 2 4.67m x 2.95m (15'4 x 9'8)
- With laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3 3.53m x 3.48m (11'7 x 11'5)
- With laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.53m x 3.48m (11'7 x 11'5)
- With laminate flooring.
- Study / Office 3.10m x 1.85m (10'2 x 6'1)
- With tiled floor.
- Suite comprising walk in mains shower cubicle, feature corner Jacuzzi bath, wash hand basin, wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring.
- Ready for conversion.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property entered through wrought iron gates via intercom system leading to tarmac driveway with ample parking.
Gardens to front side and rear laid in lawn with panoramic views of surround countryside. Feature paved patio area. Original stone out building.
- Detached Double Garage 9.91m x 6.91m (32'6 x 22'8)
- With electric roller doors.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »