- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- Downstairs shower room
- First floor lounge/5th bedroom or home office
- 4 bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom
- Pine internal doors
- Air filtration system
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas heating
- Air system
- Attached garage
- Front and rear gardens
- NB The property has leased solar panels - please ask for further details **
Additional InformationA lovely family home located in a quiet cul de sac setting in the popular Lombard area.
Lombard is perfectly located for family living with Wallace High School, Friends School and Laurelhill College with a short walk. For younger children Killowen Primary, Pond Park Primary and nursery schools are situated in the immediate area. There are shops close by and a regular bus service operates in the immediate area.
The property is deceptively spacious extending to approximately 2,268 sq ft. On the ground floor there is a large lounge with woodburning stove, dining room, fitted kitchen with dining, utility room and shower room. The first floor consists of four bedrooms, refitted bathroom and stunning first floor lounge which could be used as a 5th bedroom or alternatively would make a super home office.
The rear garden is completely enclosed and catches the afternoon and evening sun.
Demand for this area is strong - early viewing recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Coved ceiling. Wall lights. Canadian maple flooring.
- 6.402m x 3.954m (21' 0" x 12' 12")
Feature fireplace with woodburning stove and slate hearth. Canadian maple flooring. Coved ceiling. Open plan to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.003m x 3.482m (13' 2" x 11' 5")
Canadian maple flooring.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.521m x 3.932m (14' 10" x 12' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Solid wood worktops. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Built in gas hob and electric double oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Canadian maple flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.539m x 2.712m (11' 7" x 8' 11")
Excellent range of cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan.
- Large airing cupboard. Access to part floored roofspace. Coved ceiling.
- FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE OR BEDROOM FIVE:
- 5.007m x 4.538m (16' 5" x 14' 11")
Coved ceiling. Polished wooden flooring. Ideal for a home office.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 4.052m x 3.711m (13' 4" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.207m x 3.02m (13' 10" x 9' 11")
Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Built in wardrobe. Polished wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.767m x 3.457m (12' 4" x 11' 4")
(at widest point) Built in cupboard. Polished wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 2.675m x 2.657m (8' 9" x 8' 9")
- REFITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Feature roll top bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle wtih thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Coved ceiling.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 7.105m x 4.554m (23' 4" x 14' 11")
Light and power. Gas boiler.
- Front garden in lawn with shrubs, trees and flowers, enclosed by wall. Tarmac driveway. Completely enclosed rear garden in lawn with shrubs, trees and flowers. Paved patio area. Outside light and tap.
Off Laurel Hill Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »