- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow with Annex
- 3 Double Bedrooms to main property
- Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 2 Reception Rooms plus Conservatory
- Kitchen/dining area with integrated appliances
- Utility Room
- 2 Bedrooms to Annex
- Lounge, Kitchen and Bathroom
- Oil fired heating system
- Mahogany double glazed windows
- Detached Double Garage and Single Garage
- Outside toilet
- Stable block with 3 separate stables and tack room
- Large concrete arena
- Agricultural Shed
- Set on approx 7.6 acres
- Suitable for a wide range of business's (subject to approvals)
- Less than 3 mile from Ballymena town centre
- 20 mins drive to Belfast
- Option to use Annex as investment opportunity
Additional InformationHomes Independent are excited to bring to the market this detached bungalow set on the popular Lisnevenagh Road, boasting exceptional family living accommodation including 3 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms to main dwelling and Annex with 2 bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and shower room. Rarely does a property of this calibre present itself on the property market and with numerous garages, outbuildings and large stable block, alongside the added benefit of being set on approx 7.6 acres, this extremely private site and dwelling will exceed your expectations.
This property will have a wide ranging appeal to a host of potential purchasers including the equestrian, growing family and those seeking a property with the option of trading a variety of business's. This bungalow is situated on what is arguably one of the most prominent and well maintained sites in the area and with all that is on offer we recommend personal inspection to fully appreciate this home in its entirety.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- with glazed front door and side panels. Laminated wooden flooring. Pine ceiling. Glazed door to hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- with glazed door to lounge and dining room. Laminated wooden flooring. Cloakcupboard. Hotpress with shelved storage. Storage cupboard.
- 6.05m x 5.54m (19' 10" x 18' 2")
with fireplace with granite hearth and mantle. Picture rail. Wall lights. Bay window. Pine ceiling with spotlighting.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.1m (12' 5" x 10' 2")
with glazed doors to hallway. Picture rail. Pine ceiling. Sliding doors to conservatory.
- 4.39m x 2.64m (14' 5" x 8' 8")
with double doors to rear. Tiled floor.
- 4.8m x 4.75m (15' 9" x 15' 7")
with a range of eye and low level units. Bowl and a quarter stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Integrated dishwasher. Double Neff oven with microwave. 4 ring Siemens electric hob with extractor fan over and built in deep fat fryer to centre island. Under pelmet lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Built in seating area with table suitable for party of 6. Fitted glazed display unit.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.99m x 2.26m (13' 1" x 7' 5")
with a range of eye and low level units. Bowl and a quarter stainless steel sink unit. Space for washing machine and tumble drier. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Door to Annex.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.66m (14' 1" x 12' 0")
with a range of fitted furniture.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.05m x 0.86m (10' 0" x 2' 10")
with 3 piece suite comprising of LFWC, WHB and mira shower to enclosed corner cubicle.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.15m (11' 9" x 10' 4")
with triple mirror sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.23m (11' 9" x 10' 7")
with WHB to fitted vanity unit and fitted wardrobes.
- 3.38m x 3.35m (11' 1" x 11' 0")
with 6 piece suite comprising of LFWC, 2 x WHB to vanity unit, corner bath, bidet and mira shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Pine ceiling. Wall lights. Tiled walls.
- Front door with glazed side panes. Glazed door to hallway. Hallway with access to loft. Door to main dwelling.
- 4.17m x 3.61m (13' 8" x 11' 10")
with fireplace with tiled hearth. Picture rail. Pine ceiling. Wall lights. Glass panel and door to hallway.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 6.02m x 3.61m (19' 9" x 11' 10")
with a range of eye and low level units. 2 x stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Space for electric oven and hob with extractor fan over. Space for fridge/freezer. Oil burning Rayburn stove. Breakfast bar area. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Pine ceiling. Archway to dining area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.38m (11' 2" x 11' 1")
with a range of fitted furniture including wardrobes and vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.2m (11' 9" x 10' 6")
with double fitted mirror sliderobes. Laminated wooden flooring.
- 3.56m x 2.41m (11' 8" x 7' 11")
with 4 piece suite comprising of LFWC, WHB, panelled bath and mira shower to cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Pine ceiling.
- 11.53m x 8.53m (37' 10" x 28' 0")
with up and over door. LFWC and WHB.
- 6.4m x 5.54m (21' 0" x 18' 2")
with electric roller door to front and up and over door to rear.
- Toilet with LFWC and WHB to vanity unit.
Car port. Covered clothes line area and storage (could be used as Dog Run.
Paved patio area and pebbled area with pond to rear. Boiler house. Storage shed. Dog Run enclosed by wooden fencing and gate.
- 10.06m x 6.1m (33' 0" x 20' 0")
- STABLE BLOCK
- 17.98m x 4.95m (59' 0" x 16' 3")
with 3 separate stables and 2 sheds. Concrete arena to front of stables.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »