- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En-Suite)
- 1.5 Receptions
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in uPVC Frames
- Tarmac Driveway
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac in the ever popular Mountsandel area of town with its close commutal links to both the North Coast & Belfast. This deceptively spacious three bed semi detached house, convenient to schools, shops, town centre & other local amenities is a must view home. Sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers our advice is, don’t miss this great opportunity. Call us right away for an accompanied viewing.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY - Laminate wood flooring, under stairs storage, phone point
*LIVING ROOM - (4.87m x 3.28m) Feature wood surround fireplace with tiled inset & hearth, tv point
* KITCHEN/DINNING - (5.28m x 3.17m) Range of eye & low level units, tiled between, under cabinet strip lighting, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in electric hob & oven, plumbed for dish washer, recessed spots, extractor fan, tiled floor
*UTILITY ROOM - (2.48m x 1.55m) Low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor
Accessed by open balustrade staircase to landing, built in hot press and access to roof space
* BEDROOM 1 - (3.66m x 3.28m) Tv & phone point, carpeted
* EN SUITE - (2.46m x 1.55m) Walk in shower cubicle fully tiled with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin & splash back
* BEDROOM 2 - (4.35m x 2.90m) Phone point, carpeted
* BEDRROM 3 - (2.77m x 2.29m) Built in wardrobe, carpeted
* BATHROOM - (2.03m x 1.85m) White suite comprising bath with folding bath screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partially tiled walls, extractor fan
* Tarmac Driveway
* Oil Fired Central Heating
* uPVC Fascia & Soffits
* Front Garden Laid In Lawn
* Rear Garden Fully Enclosed, Paved
* Outside Light & Tap
* Rates £901.45
* Rates information for guild purpose only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further details.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »